99.

I got 99 problems but Toni won't be one...

"Hey Karlie." Toni said.

"Umm, hi. What are you doing here?"

"It's a club Kar? I'm not stalking you or anything. I came with a few friends."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it the way it probably sounded."

"So, I guess I should congratulate you on your engagement. Taylor's a lucky girl."

"Thanks. I think I'm more lucky."

"It should have been us getting married. That was the plan remember?" Toni said as she touched Karlie's arm.

"Yeah, well plans change, don't they?"

Across the room, Selena's full attention is on Karlie and the blonde.

"Hey Tay...who's that girl Karlie is talking to? She's all grabbing her like she knows her."

"Huh? Where?....what the hell. That's Toni... her ex."

"You gonna go over there?" Selena asked.

"I'll give her a minute."

"Karlie, I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm just reminiscing about what we had. That's all."

"Yeah, well like you said...what we HAD. Listen, I have to get going. Have a good night."

"Wait." Toni said, as she can see Taylor in the distance staring at her. Toni got a little closer to Karlie and started to lean her head towards her as she said, "I wish things were different between us. I still miss you. But I'm glad you're hap-.."

"Hi Toni. Remember me? Karlie's FIANCÉ?" Taylor had come from behind as she wrapped her arm around Karlie's waist and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hello Taylor. I should get going. It was nice seeing you Karlie." Toni leaned in to kiss her cheek as the model stepped back.

"Bye Toni."

Toni watched as Karlie and Taylor turned around and walked away.

"Kar, you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

As Taylor went to get another glass of champagne, Karlie sat on a stool at the bar. Cara had walked over to her and said, "So what was THAT about? I thought Taylor was gonna pounce her." Cara began to laugh as Karlie kept a poker face.

"Why did you lie about Behati agreeing to an open relationship? That was totally YOUR idea."

"What, did you call her? Mind your business Karlie. It doesn't concern you." Cara walked away and went back over to Rhianna.

Karlie ordered a glass of wine, as Taylor came over and stood between her legs, wrapping her arms around the models neck.

"You ok baby?"

"I'm fine Taylor."

"Well, you don't seem fine. Want to tell me what's bothering you? Is it Toni?"

Karlie wrapped her arms around the singer and pulled her as close as she could as she whispered, "I love possessive Taylor."

Taylor smiled as she said, "Oh do you? Did it turn you on when I came over?"

The model smiled and nodded as she slid her hand up Taylor's inner leg and squeezed her thigh.

The singer leaned to Karlie's ear and said, "Here, let me help you." Taylor slowly separated her legs, allowing Karlie's hand to go a little higher, until she reached her panties.