95.

"Taylor, we've been in bed all morning. I have to go back to St. Louis."

"Kar, you just got here less than 13 hours ago and you're leaving already? Just stay in bed with me all day. I have to leave for Vegas tonight anyway. Stay with me until I leave. Please."

Karlie began to get up as Taylor pulled her back on the bed. "Babe, I'm just going to get the room service menu. If I'm staying, then I have to eat something."

Taylor flashed a devilish grin as she sucked her bottom lip.

"Food Taylor....FOOD!!"

Once she placed the order, Karlie hopped back in bed with a notebook and pen and asked Taylor if she wanted to plan their wedding. They planned every possible detail for their special day.

Karlie whipped her neck really quick to look at Taylor as she covered her mouth in a surprised kind of way.

"Kar? What's the matter?"

"Babe, guess what?"

"What?"

"Taylor, guess."

"Kar, give me hint, you know how bad I am at this."

"September 13th."

"I don't know Kar, what's September 13th?"

Karlie's eyes drifted down to Taylor's ring finger and then back to Taylor's eyes as the singer covered her mouth with her hands and said, "Our wedding?"

"Yes. That's our date." Karlie said, as she began to bounce up and down on the bed.

"But how? When did this happen?" Taylor replied, as she's trying to figure all of this out.

"Your mom told me she got the stadium booked, when I talked to her the other day."

"WHAT? My mother told YOU before she told ME? What do you mean THE OTHER DAY? Why didn't you tell me sooner? Karlie, that's in a month."

Karlie sat there laughing hysterically. I called your mom the other day and she was really excited because she had just gotten off the phone with the owner of the stadium. She was planning on calling you but I got to her first and I told her not to tell you because I wanted to. By the way, the owner is so THRILLED to be hosting our wedding, that we don't even have to pay to rent it out. Their going to be blocking off one section of their parking lot for fans to tailgate. So, the owner estimates, it will hold around an additional 5,000 people."

"An account has been made for all social media sites. We just have to give the green light for when we want it officially activated so that the fans can start submitting their requests. We need to post a cool pic of us on our personal social media sites, so we can get the word out to our followers. Oh and next week after your LA show, we have a photo shoot scheduled. One of the VS photographers offered to do a full shoot of us, as a wedding gift. I was thinking we have a book made as souvenirs for our guests.... All 107,000 of them. This is going to be WILD."

Taylor sat there crying happy tears as this is now official. They have a date.

"So babe, why did you call my mom?"

"Taylor, I said that like three minutes ago and then I told you this insane news and THAT'S what you're focusing on? Why did I call your mom? Well, I'm not telling you. She is my future mother-in-law, after all. Maybe I just wanted to say hello. Oh, I also hired Jean Pierre DuVey."

"KARLIE!!!! He is the worlds most famous wedding planner. He costs a FORTUNE. He's booked for like months and months. How did you get him to agree to this?"