101.

The next morning, the girls woke up with two huge smiles on their faces.

"Good morning beautiful." Karlie said as she stretched her long limbs, wrapping her arms around Taylor in the process. "Did you sleep ok?"

"Babe, I feel so relaxed. That was the most intense sex we ever had. Mmmm, I don't even want to get out of bed today. Can I just stay in your arms forever?"

"I had the best dream last night." Karlie said. "We had been married for about eight months and decided to start a family. So w-..."

{phone ringing}

"Hold that thought babe."

"Hello?"

"Hey Taylor, it's Phil from the Staples Center. We are running into a small lighting issue and wanted to run a few things by you. Is there any way you can arrive a little earlier, than what you were planning?"

"Yeah, I'll actually get dressed now and head down there. I rather get the issue resolved as soon as possible. I'll see you soon."

Karlie wrapped her arms tighter around the singers waist. "I'm not letting you go."

"Kar, I'm sorry. Phil said there's a lighting issue. My first show is tonight. I have to go and see what's going on."

"Noooooo, tell Phil you'll perform in the dark. I want you to stay in bed with me all day. We can have a repeat of last night."

Taylor kissed the models neck. "I would love a repeat of last night but I can't right now. Come on, let's go take a shower, so we can go."

"I'm not going Taylor."

"Why not?"

"Because I have to meet Jean Pierre to go over the wedding plans."

"Well, I want to be there too Karrrrr."

"Taylor, we get married in three weeks. You have four shows, starting tonight. We can't wait until next week to meet with him. We have contractors coming in from all over the country to get the stadium set up. I'll meet with him today and the next time we have to meet him, you can come with me. Ok?"

"Fiiiiiiine. Will you at least shower with me?"

"Do I have to?" Karlie said sarcastically.

"YES, YOU DO." Taylor hopped up, and stood there buck naked with her hands on her hips, leaning to one side as Karlie just laid there with a smirk on her face. "Come on Kar."

"Damn you're HOT when you're mad. Come back to bed for a quickie." The model said as her eyes wandered up and down the singers body.

"Karrrrrlie. No more sex, let's go."

"Ooooooook."

The two made their way to the bathroom as Taylor began brushing her teeth while the water in the shower warmed up. Karlie grabbed her hips from behind and began kissing her back."

"Kar, stop. We have to get ready. I'm not playing around. Do you even realize how many hours we went at it last night?"

Karlie decided to get in the shower as Taylor was still at the sink. Taylor eventually joined the model as the two made small talk about their day plans.

"What time are you getting to the show? Are you coming with my mom?"

"Probably not. Cara and Lily are supposed to be going tonight. So, I was going to meet them for dinner and then head over. You're not on until 9:30, so we'll probably get there around 9."

"WHAT? You're not coming until 9?" Taylor seems a little surprised that the model is opting to go to dinner, than come early to the show.

"Babe, seriously...you can't be mad. I'm going to all four shows."