177.

"We're having a baby, Kar."

Taylor and Karlie laid in bed as they talked about the soon to be new addition to their family. They were going to be heading back to LA in a couple of hours and opted to charter a private plane instead of taking the helicopter back. Earlier that morning, they called Dr. Parker's office to arrange for an appointment Monday morning to have an official blood test done to confirm the pregnancy.

Karlie had her head on Taylor's chest as she gently rubbed her wife's stomach.

"Thanksgiving is in three weeks. I think we should tell our family then." Taylor said.

"I don't want to wait." Karlie replied as she kissed Taylor's stomach. "Once the doctor confirms your pregnancy, let's go back to St. Louis and arrange to have the whole family over."

"I was hoping you'd say that." Taylor replied. "Kar, we're having a baby."

Taylor couldn't stop saying it. They had been talking about it all night and all morning.

"Babe, if we go to St. Louis, what do I do about Miss Simpson?"

"We can take her with us and set her up in a hotel." Karlie replied.

"Come here." Taylor said.

The singer pulled Karlie up, so that half of Karlie's body was on top of hers. She looked into her wife's eyes as she said, "We are going to have a baby and she's going to look just like you. I'm so excited, I can't even function. I love you."

"I love you too. Hey babe... I wonder how close your due date will be to my birthday."

"That's right. My two loves will be August babies!!"

"Hey Tay, it's 4pm. We've literally been in bed ALL day."

"Isn't that how we're supposed to spend Sunday's? Doing nothing except lay in bed and have sex."

"Oh my God, I love my horny wife." Karlie replied as she nuzzled her face into the crook of Taylor's neck and kissed her.

The girls eventually got up as they began to pack up their things and take a shower. Within two hours they were on their way back to LA.

"Why can't it be Monday already?" Taylor said as she looked out the window.

"I know. I'm anxious too. But babe, fifteen pregnancy tests can't be wrong. Before I forget, let's take a selfie on the plane."

"Kar, what's with you and all these selfies? You've been taking them all last night and this morning."

"I'm capturing the moment for the baby book." Karlie showed Taylor the pics in her phone. "The first one is of the pregnancy tests. And then there's us hugging after we found out we were having a baby. This one is you crying in bed because you're so happy. And that's me rubbing your stomach. And this one is of you naked while you were sleeping which has absolutely nothing to do with the baby book but you're so hot, I couldn't help it."

"Delete it Karlie. What if your phone gets stolen?"

"Then the thief will silently thank me for seeing Taylor Swift's hot ass up close and personal!"

"Delete it."

"Fine, it's deleted."

"Kar, I don't want nanny's. I want to raise our kids by ourselves."

"I agree. I think if anything, we'll get a housekeeper. Babe, do you realize how much money magazines will pay us for the first picture?"

"KARLIE!! We are not raffling her off to the highest bidder."