91.

"Hi mom."

"Hi Taylor. Are you getting ready for your Michigan show tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"Taylor, are you sure you're ready to retire? You know I'll support any decision you make, but I just want to make sure that you're REALLY ok with this?"

"Mom, you have nothing to worry about. I am more than sure. Maybe down the road I may write songs for new artists, but right now I want to experience my life with Karlie. I want to get married and have kids. I just want my life to come full circle. I've been so successful with a career but now I want a family."

"I completely understand Taylor. Awww, I'm gonna have gran babies. So Taylor, I take it that the wedding is back on?"

"Yes mom and we have a change of venue. We decided to invite 100,000 people. Mom, stop clutching your chest, hear me out. We want to get married at Neyland Stadium in Tennessee and invite 100,000 fans. I'll email you the details of what we want and how the fans will be selected. Would you be able to work with my team to make this happen?"

"Of course Taylor and I think that's a great idea. One final hoorah for the fans."

"Actually, it was Karlie's idea. She's so sweet. I love her so much."

"I know you do darling. I have to ask, does Tracy know that the wedding is back on? You two aren't exactly on the best of terms. Has Karlie told her yet?"

"Not exactly. Karlie said that she wanted to have that conversation with her in person. She'll be flying to St. Louis in a couple of days. I just hope Tracy learns to accept me again. I'm really nervous."

"Taylor, don't get your hopes up too quickly. Tracy will come around eventually, but it may be rough in the beginning. It's not that she hates you, she just doesn't want her daughter to get hurt again. You'll understand that more when you're a mom. Ok, let me let you go, I have a wedding to plan for 100,000 people. I'll talk to you soon. I love you and tell Karlie, I love her too and will be calling her soon. Bye Taylor."

"Bye mom."

Taylor sat off to the side and watched her fiancé strike several poses for the camera. The singer can't believe that she's going to get to wake up to this beauty forever and ever. She's living her dream and Karlie is her fairytale. A smile grew across her face as she saw the model begin to walk over to her.

Karlie placed each hand on the arms of the chair and leaned down to kiss Taylor's lips. "You bored baby? We're almost done."

Taylor, just gazed into those beautiful green eyes. "I'm not bored at all. I love watching you. I love it even more that I know exactly what's under that lingerie. You're lucky so many people are around, otherwise it would be on the floor with me on top of you."

"I love how frisky you've become." Karlie said as she leaned in for another kiss. "I love you so much. I think you should model some lingerie for me one night. You have a gorgeous body, you'd be perfect."

"Jesus, you two. You can't get enough." Cara said as she started to walk over to the girls.

"Nope, she can't resist me." Karlie said. "She tried to seduce me right here but I had to stick to my guns and tell her no." The model began to chuckle as Taylor flashed her evil grin.

"So, what are we doing tonight? Or are you two just gonna have sex all night."

"Cara, don't be jealous," Karlie said. "Actually, Taylor is leaving for Michigan. She has a show tomorrow."

"Tay, can you stay for dinner at least? Or is Karlie dinner?"

Taylor began to chuckle and rolled her eyes at the younger model. "Yes Cara, I can stay for dinner..... I'll just have Karlie for dessert."