193.

The party continued as more and more glasses of wine and champagne were being consumed. Everyone was dancing and having a great time. Taylor sat in a room off of the living room with Abigail, Selena, Jamie, Ella and Emma. The girls talked about the baby and the new house.

"You guys have to come to St. Louis. Karlie did an amazing job designing our home. It's like the best place in the world. Why don't we plan a girls weekend in the next couple of months?"

All of the girls agreed that this was a great idea.

"Your baby bump is adorable." Abigail said. "I can't believe you're going to be a mom. You are going to make an incredible mother."

"Is Karlie getting excited?" Jamie asked.

"GETTING?" Taylor laughed. "She's beyond excited. I can't wait to see her with the baby." Taylor saw Karlie walk by in the next room, as a huge smile came over her face.

"You two are still madly in love after all this time." Emma said.

Taylor blushed as she replied, "I've never been so happy in my life ever. She's incredible and just makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world that matters. I love her so much."

Almost as if Karlie heard Taylor speaking about her, the model appeared in the room and walked over to the group.

"What are you guys talking about?" Karlie asked as she stood by the couch.

"We were talking about the baby." Abigail replied.

"Come sit with us, Kar." Ella said.

"I'm on my way to go kick my brother- in-laws ass in a game of pool. I just wanted to stop by and say hello."

Karlie walked over to Taylor before she left and bent down to kiss her. "Are you having fun?" She whispered.

"I'm having the best time."

"Good." Karlie replied before kissing her wife again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Karlie walked away as Taylor watched her leave.

"Oh my God, you two can't get enough of each other." Selena said. "I need a relationship like that in my life. Speaking of relationships, is Austin with Kimby?"

"Yeah. They started dating before Thanksgiving." Taylor replied.

"Oh."

"Why did you say it like that? Are you JEALOUS?" Jamie asked.

"I'm not JEALOUS, I just wasn't expecting that."

"YES YOU ARE. Look at you. You can't even look anyone in the eye." Emma said.

"Ok, so maybe I'm a little jealous. I don't know. We always kinda flirted with each other, but neither of us acted on it." Selena replied.

"DUDE, SHE'S KICKING YOUR ASS AUSTIN." Ed was overly excited, shouting from the pool room as a small group of friends appeared to watch the intense game.

"Come on Austin, take your shot." Karlie said as she chuckled.

"You're such a smartass." He replied.

"Come on baby, you got this." Kimby said from the sideline.

"NO FAIR. NO CHEERLEADERS ALLOWED." Karlie yelled.