65.

Morning came soon, as the models made their way to their photoshoot.

"Hey guys!!" Karlie said as she made her way to her friends.

"Well, someone seems happy. Did you get laid?" Cara was being her typical self. Trying to keep her friend in good spirits.

"Hahaha, I wish." Karlie replied.

They arrived on set and started to get their hair and makeup done.

"Just one more day," Lily said and we'll be back home. "What's everyone's schedule like over the next couple of weeks?"

"Cara and I will be in NY for the next two weeks." Behati said.

"I have the next two weeks off." Karlie replied.

"Nice!!" Cara said. "Any plans?"

"Well, my manager adjusted by VS schedule because I just signed with Nike, so I have to do a promotional tour and a few shoots for them. She wasn't sure if I wanted a break in between the two, so she opted to give me one anyway. I may call her, to let her know that I can work with VS right up until my Nike tour begins."

"Don't do that." Lily said. "Take the opportunity to go visit your family. I bet your sisters would love to see you."

"Yeah, I guess."

"How about you Lil, where are you gonna be?" Karlie asked.

"I'll be in NY next week and then I'm off for a week, so I'll be in Nashville."

--------

Back in Nashville, Taylor is getting ready to release her record.

"Tomorrow is the big day," Andrea said.

"Yep. I'm excited." Taylor said in a sarcastic tone.

Andrea hugged her daughter, as she began to cry.

"I'm so sorry Taylor. She'll come around. You just need to give her time. That's all."

"Mom, I'll give her as much time as she needs. I just miss her so much. I'll wait forever for her if I have to. This is supposed to be such an exciting time and I don't have the one person I want to share it with. I feel so empty. This is all of my fault."

"Taylor, it's not."

"But it is mom. It is. I keep pushing her away because of my own insecurities."

The two continued their embrace as Scott walked in, "GROUP HUG," he shouted, causing Andrea and Taylor to bust out laughing.

"Hi dad."

"Hey sweetheart. Why don't we go to your favorite ice cream shop later?"

"Dad, I'll be starting a tour in 6 months, I can't eat ice cream."

"Taylor, I highly doubt one cup of ice cream is going to send your waistline into a frenzy."

The two laughed as she agreed to go later.

Taylor made her way to her room as Scott and Andrea watched her walk up the stairs.

"How is she doing," Scott asked.

"Not good. She's so broken right now and it tears me apart because there's nothing I can do."

Scott pulled Andrea in for a hug as she began to cry.

--------

The day flew by and it's one day closer before they all get to go home. Karlie thought about what Lily said about visiting her family. She decided to call her mom.