47.

It's Sunday morning and the girls are going to be leaving for NY, since Karlie has work there for a week before heading out of the country.

Taylor was the first to wake, as she moved her head from Karlie's chest and glanced up at the girl who gave her multiple orgasms last night. Karlie's eyes began to twitch as she brought her hands up to rub them.

"Good morning my tall, beautiful model."

"Hi baby. Have you been awake long?"

"No, just a few minutes. I was watching you sleep."

"Ok, stalker." Karlie let out a laugh as Taylor smirked at her.

"What time are we leaving?" The model asked.

"Our flight is at 5pm."

"Karlie....."

"Yeah babe."

"Ummm....."

"What Tay?"

"Karlie......"

"Yes. I'm Karlie and you're Taylor. Now that we know who we are, what's your question?"

Taylor slapped her girlfriends arm and said, "Stop being so mean to me."

Karlie wrapped her arms around the singer and pulled her close, kissing her head. "Baby, I'm sorry. Tell me what's on your mind."

"Move in with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me. I want you with me all the time. Please."

"I have to think about it Tay."

The singer looked down and was clearly disappointed. "Ok."

"Alright, I thought about it. I'll move in."

"Really?" The singer jumped on top of the model and began kissing her all over her face. "I love you so much Karlie Kloss."

Later that evening, the girls made their way back to NY. Karlie had gone to her apartment to get more clothes but would be returning to Taylor's place. She sat on her couch to take in the one place she has called home since moving to NY. She loved her apartment. It was cute and basic and had everything she needed, except for one thing....Taylor.

Meanwhile the singer laid on her bed, realizing that this would be the place that Karlie would soon call home. A warm feeling rushed her body when she thought about the love of her life. It's still so early in their relationship and yet she feels as though all of the pieces are coming together.

Karlie arrived at her new home. As she walked in, she called out, "Babe, where are you?"

"Kitchen," Taylor said as she was putting a snack together before bed.

The singer felt long arms snake around her waist as a head was nuzzled into her neck.

"Hmmm, did someone miss me?" The singer asked.

"I always miss you." Karlie replied.

The two girls sat at the kitchen table as Karlie opened her planner. She was telling Taylor how she would be in NY for all of the current week but the following week, she'd be back in Europe. The model winced as she said it because she wasn't sure if Taylor would follow her.

"We'll figure it out," Taylor said as she grabbed Karlie's hand.

"Ok."

The girls made their way to bed as Karlie's mind raced. She couldn't help but think about the inevitable distance that would be looming in the near future. She believes that Taylor will travel wherever for most of the shoots that are in the states but it's kind of unrealistic to expect someone to follow you all over the world. She decided to just get some rest and not worry about it right now.