11.

Waking up to the sun shining, Taylor stretched her limbs and gave a big yawn. When her arm landed on the side of her, a frown embraced her face knowing that Karlie wasn't there. "She left already" Taylor thought to herself.

She made her way to the living room to order some breakfast and check her phone for any emails. She saw a text from an unknown number that read:

Hey you, good morning. I can't believe our paths crossed again. Can't wait to see you later. I'll call you around 11. Xx Dianna

Taylor saved the number to her contacts and just sat there staring at the message questioning if she was doing the right thing by going to lunch with her. After seeing that Karlie hasn't called or texted her, she decided that she will meet the actress today.

"You look beautiful!!!" Dianna exclaimed when she saw the singer walk in. Taylor was wearing a light blue dress that was fitted to her waist and then slightly flared to her mid thigh. She had a pale yellow headband with small flowers on it, yellow heels and her red lipstick.

"You don't look too bad yourself Miss Hollywood" the singer said as she embraced the actress.

The two women engaged in small talk, trying to catch up on as much as possible.

"So, fill me in Taylor, what's new with you?"

"Well, I just finished my world tour of my fifth album an-..." Before she could finish, Dianna reached for her hand. "Well, I know that silly. I'm on social media and read magazines. I'm referring to your love life. What's new with that?"

Feeling her cheeks turning red, Taylor looks down at her plate, pushing her remaining food from one side to the other.

"I'm dating someone." The blonde said rather silently.

"So, who is this lucky guy? How long have you been together? Is he here?" As the actress blurted question after question, Taylor squirmed in her chair. "Are you ok Tay?"

"I'm fine. I jus-t..right now she and I aren't really talking because of an argument we had, so I just don't have much to say."

"SHE?" The actress stated rather shocked.

The singer giggled, "Yesss. I'm dating a girl."

"So, you're still in the closet?" Dianna asked.

"Yes and no. My family, friends and management team know that I'm gay. They also know that I will have no problem coming out to my fans and media once I'm sure that the person I choose to be with is 'the one'."

The actress stared out of the window with a sad look on her face. Taylor reached for her hand, "Hey, what's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" Dianna responded in an angry tone. "Why didn't you reach out to me when you decided to "come out" to everyone that pushed me away? I loved you." Tears began falling from her eyes as Taylor looked on, feeling her heartbreak all over again.

In between sobs Dianna continued on, " I just don't understand. We were supposed to be together and I know you were young and scared and I know your career was really taking off and you didn't know how people would react to you having a girlfriend but I-i....I just thought that if there was ever a chance that we could live our life TOGETHER, that we would have."

Tears were falling from Taylor's face. "The last three years haven't been easy. I hated my family and management team for how they treated you. I hated myself for allowing it and for being too weak to stand up for myself. After you left, I threw myself into my music. No matter what guy they wanted me to date, I refused. I decided to just make my career my life because love just wasn't in the cards for me."

Taylor continued, "Last year I decided I had enough. Two years had passed, since we broke up, I was successful, had an incredible fan base and decided I wasn't going to hide anymore. I didn't come looking for you because I saw your career taking off. I too read magazines and know a thing or two about social media." Both girls chuckled. "I saw a picture of you at a movie premiere and you had a gorgeous brunette on your arm. You looked so happy and as much as I wanted you back, I knew I hurt you so much that I decided to just let you go."

Tears were flowing from both sets of eyes. They decided to leave the restaurant and go for a walk in a nearby park.

"I missed you," the singer said with all sincerity.

Dianna took a step towards Taylor, leaning in as their lips pressed together. The singer placed her arms around the actress' neck, opening her mouth to allow full access. Dianna slid her hands down Taylor's back, gripping at her waist. As the kiss became more passionate, the singer abruptly pushed her away. "I can't. I'm sorry. I have to go."

Taylor hurried away, making her way into her waiting SUV. "Please take me back to the hotel."

-------------

"Ughhh, when is this day going to end? I'm tired and I need to fix my relationship with Taylor. I'm going to cave in, be putty in her hands. I don't even care. I want to be with my girlfriend.

Taylor was sitting in the couch, playing back the day's events in her head when she heard a notification on her phone, indicating a text.

Babe, I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I hate fighting with you. I should be back soon.
Xoxo Karlie

Taylor began to cry. "What have I done? What have I done? How can I tell her about Dianna? Do I even want Dianna? I'm so confused." Taylor cried herself to sleep, as she curled herself on the couch.

A few hours later, Karlie returns and notices Taylor laying there. As she knelt down in front of her, she saw dried mascara stained marks below her eyes. She lightly touched the singers face as she leaned over and kissed her forehead. Taylor began to move and opened her eyes, noticing these bright green ones looking back at her.

"Hey baby." Karlie said, while stroking the singers hair. "I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me."

Taylor smiled and nodded her head. Karlie leaned down and kissed her lips, "Come on, let's go to bed."

As Karlie pressed her body against Taylor's, wrapping her arms around her and pulling her close, she whispered in her, "I'm really sorry baby. I'm so glad you're here with me."

Taylor didn't respond, instead she laid there thinking about how she was going to let Karlie know that maybe she wasn't the one.