35.

Karlie and Taylor arrived in Italy where they made their way to their resort. They were led to a boat that took them to their private villa which was a structure that looked like a Tahitian hut that sat over the water.  There were many of these huts all over that were connected by bridges; however, their hut sat the furthest away giving them 100% privacy.

When they got off the boat, they were given their own golf cart to travel the bridge to their villa. The girls brought their bags inside and then walked around in awe. They had a large bedroom, which had a floor to ceiling window directly in front of the king size bed, that overlooked the sea. Their living room area was simple yet intimate with not much more than an oversized couch and two chairs with a table between all three. The deck had two levels. The first level was more of a sitting area with two sun chairs and a small table with an umbrella, while the lower deck had a salt water, glass bottom pool. This was perfect for Taylor who wasn't a fan of the ocean due to the mysterious creatures that lurked below.

"This is absolutely beautiful," Taylor said as she stood there with her hands on her hips, taking it all in. Karlie came up behind her and slid her arms around the singers waist, kissing her neck while she whispered, "I would do anything for you Taylor."

Taylor turned around in Karlie's embrace and wrapped her arms around the models neck. They hugged for what felt like an eternity, not wanting to let go. The singer had never felt safer, than when she was in her girlfriends arms. She used to believe that she could never love someone so much and vowed that no one would ever have her heart but Karlie proved her wrong. Life with the model was something she never imagined. Some of their most intimate moments had nothing to do with sex. It was the feeling of being in someone's company, speaking unspoken words. It was moments like that, that  captured the true sense of intimacy.

Karlie lost herself in the hug as she couldn't believe she found someone like the blue eyed girl she was holding. She had it all...a beautiful girlfriend and a thriving career. Yet, as much as she loved her job, she knew that she could lose it tomorrow and be just fine as long as Taylor stayed by her side. Her girlfriend was irreplaceable. She could never imagine life without her.

Karlie separated their bodies slightly, to gaze into her girlfriends eyes.

"There was a time when I thought I was in love with Toni. I thought my life was complete and I was so happy. I was wrong." Karlie stroked Taylor's face as she continued, "I've realized that I never knew what it truly was like to be in love until I met you. You have given the word happiness new meaning. When you walk in the room, I get butterflies in my stomach, not because I'm nervous but because I'm anxious. I want to grab you and hold you and never let you go. You make me laugh with your dumb jokes and witty sense of humor. There are times when I'll stare at you and you'll catch me and ask if there's something wrong. The reason I do that is because I want to capture every smile or frown. I want to see where the lines form when you yawn or when you laugh. I want to take that mental polaroid picture of you and keep it in my head forever. I didn't think it was possible to love someone so much, but it is and I do. I love you Taylor Swift, more than you will ever know."

Tears fell from the singers eyes, as Karlie brushed them away and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Time as they knew it had stopped just for them. There was no where to be, no work to be done, it was just the two of them.

That evening they got dressed in beautiful cocktail dresses as they made their way to the mainland where Karlie had made dinner reservations. They walked into a private room with a single table in the middle. There was soft music playing as candles flickered and a waiter appeared to be at their beck and call.

"Karlie, you really went all out. We could have sat with everyone else. The paparazzi hasn't been that bad," the singer said as she looked around the room.