100.

Karlie and Taylor had returned home from the jewelry store as the model immediately threw herself on the couch, continuing to look at her bracelet. Taylor had made her way into the kitchen to make them dinner, but every now and then she'd make her way to the doorway and just watch the model, getting lost in her own thoughts.

Karlie made her way to the door, as the doorbell began to sound.

"Hi Karlie." Andrea said, as she pulled the model in for a hug.

"Hey mom. Don't you have key?"

"Well, I do but I won't be using it anymore unless you both ask me to check on the houses. I don't want to walk in on anything I shouldn't." Andrea gave Karlie a wink as she made her way to the kitchen.

"So, where is my gorgeous daughter?"

"Hi mom." Taylor came running over and embraced her mother. I missed you."

"I missed you too." Andrea said as she looked over her shoulder to see where Karlie was. "Is everything ok with Karlie. Her eyes were red and puffy."

"She'll be ok. I'll fill you in later. Help me with dinner?"

"Of course."

"Give me a minute mom. I'm gonna check on Karlie.

Karlie had retreated back to the couch as Taylor made her way over and laid down next to her. The singer began to stroke her hair as she looked into her eyes. "I'm so sorry that you're so sad baby. If you want, you can go lay down upstairs. I'll bring you dinner in bed."

Karlie just looked at her princess as she pulled her close and nuzzled her face into the side of her neck. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you Taylor."

"Well, you'll never have to know because I'm not going anywhere." Taylor continued to stroke the models hair as she said, "Do you want me to have my mother leave? I can tell her that we wanted to have a quiet dinner alone. She'd understand."

Karlie looked up and began to chuckle. "You'd kick your mom out for me?"

"Well, I wouldn't do it in a MEAN way but yeah, I'd do that for you."

Karlie kissed the singers lips. "No. It's fine. I wouldn't want you to do that. But if you really don't mind, I'm gonna go lay down upstairs."

"I don't mind at all. I love you Karlie. I'll come up to check on you. Ok?"

"Ok babe. I love you too."

The two got up to go in opposite directions before Taylor pulled her back for another kiss. "Don't forget, we have to practice our kiss."

"Yeah well practice does make perfect." Karlie said as she slapped Taylor's ass and made her way up the stairs.

"You two are so cute together." Andrea said as Taylor reappeared in the kitchen, noticing the huge smile on her daughters face.

"Thanks mom. I love her so much. She makes me so happy. If I could stay in her arms all day long, I'd be in heaven."

Taylor showed her mother the bracelet and explained why Karlie wasn't her usual self today. Andrea completely understood why the model wouldn't be joining them for dinner as the two continued to cut up vegetables.

As the evening progressed, Andrea decided to take off and head home.

"It was nice getting to have dinner with you. It's been a while since it was just the two of us. This may have been the last dinner alone with my unmarried daughter."

"Oh mom. Don't get all mushy." Taylor said as she hugged her goodbye."

"Tell my other daughter I said goodbye and will see her at the show tomorrow."

"Will do. Bye mom."

Taylor made her way upstairs to the bedroom. She saw Karlie curled up in a ball, while Olivia laid next to her. The singer removed her clothes before scooting the cat off the bed and laying down beside the model, trying not to wake her. As she laid still, she felt a long arm wrap around her waist, pulling her close.

"Hi baby... You're naked."

"Hahahahaha. I was hot. I thought you were sleeping. I was trying to be quiet."

"I could smell you as soon as the door opened. You smell so good." Karlie said as she slid her hand down Taylor's legs, grabbing one and placing it over her own.

"Someone's frisky." Taylor said as she giggled.

The model offered no words. As the two laid on their side, Karlie began to bite the singers neck, as she placed her hand between Taylor's legs, gliding it up and down slowly. She could feel the singers breathing begin to get more erratic. The model licked her shoulder, placing open mouth kisses along the wet trail as she could feel the singer reach over to the nightstand drawer.

"Baby, put this on."

Karlie got up and removed her clothes and began to tighten the straps of the device she just put on. She laid back down, getting in the same position as before as she grabbed Taylor's breast, giving it a gentle squeeze as she continued to kiss her neck and shoulders. She reached down and could feel the arousal seeping from the singers folds as she continued to stroke her gently.

"Harder baby. Rub me harder." The model happily obliged, as Taylor began to squirm. Karlie guided the member that was attached to her, inside the singer slowly at first, as she felt Taylor gasp. She began to go deeper, as she massaged the hardened nub with every thrust.

"Oh my God.... Kar... keep going."

The model slowly removed the member as she turned the singer over on her stomach and lifted her lower body to her knees. As she got behind her, she slid it back in as Taylor's back arched.

"Harder...go harder."

Karlie kept a steady motion, providing as much force as the singer could take, holding her hips, pulling her body to meet every thrust. Moans continuously escaped Taylor's lips as Karlie lifted her upper body, as she fell backwards. This time having Taylor on top with her back to the model. The singer began to bounce up and down as she rubbed herself endlessly. Each moan becoming more of a whimper.

The model sat up, gripping Taylor's breasts as she licked and bit the singers back, slowly removing her off of her lap and laying the singer on her back as she got on top.

Karlie crashed her lips against the singers, as they engaged in a sloppy and heated kiss. The model, brushed away the hair that was stuck to the singers neck, as she found Taylor's pulse with her tongue and began to leave love marks.

Their bodies were tangled in the heat of passion, as the model licked up and down the length of the singers body, causing illicit moans. In a fit of passion, the two managed to fall off the bed, still continuing to desperately touch every inch of the others body. They made it to their feet, still tongue tied, as the model pushed Taylor against the wall, wrapping both legs around her waist and sliding the member back inside. Taylor gripped two handfuls of the models hair, as she placed her head in the side of her neck, moaning in her ear.

Karlie thrusted as hard and as fast as she could until she could feel Taylor's body tense up, squeezing her neck as she rode out the electrifying sensation that was shooting through her body. Karlie carried the singer to the bed, as they both collapsed, gasping for air. Taylor unstrapped the device, pushing it to the side as she got on top of the model, interlocking their legs as their folds met. She held one of the models legs in the air and gripped it tight, rubbing their body's together viciously, creating as much friction as she could until the model reached her peak, feeling her body convulse against the singers. Taylor's body fell flat against the model as they explored one another's mouths with a very deep and passionate kiss.

The two laid on their backs and looked over at one another as they caught their breath.

"Jesus Karlie, that was AMAZING."