7.

After leaving the restaurant, Taylor went straight home and threw herself on the couch as tears streamed down her face. She laid there thinking about how Karlie always makes her feel so special. She loves being around the her, even if they're doing nothing but sitting in silence watching a movie. It's just her presence that gives Taylor the sense of security.

"Why does this always happen to me when I truly begin to like someone?" Taylor asked herself as the tears rushed her face. "I always fall so deeply so quickly. It's always been my downfall." Taylor tried to calm herself down, when suddenly she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Karlie. Can I come in?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE KARLIE" Taylor shouted.

"Taylor please, we need to talk. I'm not leaving. I'll just sit here until you decide to open the door."

A few minutes later the door slowly opened. Karlie's heart broke when she saw the tear stained face looking back at her. Taylor's eyes were red and puffy and she was holding a bunch of tissue.

Karlie took a step towards her but Taylor didn't move.

"Tay, please can I come in?"

Taylor pushed the door open and turned around heading back to the couch. Karlie sat beside her and placed her arm around the blonde girls shoulders but Taylor shrugged it off of her.

"Tay. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I didn't mean it."

"Karlie, you ignored me the whole time. You just sat there making googily eyes at Holly as if I didn't even exist. I left the table thinking maybe, just maybe you'd come after me, but you didn't. You waited 20 fucking minutes before you finally decided to see if I was alright."

Taylor was breathing heavy, trying to calm herself down. She leaned against the arm rest and curled her body in the fetal position with tears starting to form in her eyes again. " I've been nothing but an easy lay for you," Taylor said as she started to cry.

"That's not true." Karlie knelt on the floor in front of Taylor and began stroking her hair.

"Please stop Karlie." Taylor laid there with her eyes closed not wanting to look into those green eyes that she loves so much.

Karlie stood up and proceeded to lay down beside Taylor, pulling the singer into her arms as Taylor tried to squirm out of her grip. "Stop, just stop Karlie." Taylor was lightly hitting the her arm as she continued to sob.

"I'm not letting you go. You can keep hitting me and call me every name in the book, but I'm not letting you go."

Taylor stopped trying to break free. Instead she grabbed Karlie's arms and gripped them tight.

"I fucked up Tay. Was I flirting with Holly? Yes. Do I think she's beautiful? Yes. But does she give me butterflies when she touches my hand? No. Does she make me blush when she kisses my cheek? No. Does she make me feel like the most special person in the world when we're together? No. Do I miss her immensely minutes after leaving her? No. Is she the first face I want to see in the morning and the last face I see at night? No..... YOU ARE!!!"

"I know we didn't talk about being exclusive and when you struggled in finding the right words to describe me to her, I just figured that maybe I was just a friend with benefits for you." As Karlie tightened her hug she whispered into Taylor's ear, "I don't want to be just your friend. I want you to be my girlfriend."

As Taylor glanced up at Karlie, the tall girl wiped away any lingering tears off of the singers cheeks. "Please don't cry Tay. You're too pretty to be crying."