186.

"Kar, you ready? The plane takes off in an hour. We have to get going."

"Uhhhh, back to work already. This sucks."

Karlie finished putting her shoes on and carried their luggage down the stairs.

"Tay, did you lock up the house?"

"Yeah, everything is secured."

The two girls hopped in the SUV and made their way to the airport. Karlie stared out of the window, not really wanting to go back to work as Taylor reached over and grabbed her wife's hand.

"What are you thinking about, Kar?"

"How I don't want to go back to work."

"Awwww. It'll be ok."

"The only plus side to all of this is the fact that you're going to be with me. Thank God for that, otherwise I'd lose my mind."

"Kar, once you see the girls, you'll be glad that you're back."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm just gonna miss hanging out with you all day."

"You'll still see me all day, babe. Not for nothing but you may get sick of me after a while." Taylor tried to get Karlie to laugh, but it didn't seem to work.

They arrived at the airport and boarded the plane as Taylor took a seat on the couch. "Why are you sitting all the way over there? Come sit with me."

Karlie got up and sat on the couch as Taylor pulled her down, so that her head rested on the singers lap. She stroked her wife's hair as her eyes started to get heavy.

"I don't want to fall asleep, Tay. Stop doing that."

"Just rest babe. I know you don't want to go back to work and I'm just trying to make you comfortable. Is it working?"

"Mmmhmm. Love you baby."

Taylor leaned down and kissed Karlie's temple as she fell into a deep sleep.

The singer grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, opting to watch The Notebook. Watching the movie brought back so many memories of all the times she and Karlie have watched it together. She would glance down and stare at her wife, as the tears rolled down her face. She loved how hard the two main characters loved one another and it reminded her of the love she has with Karlie. As the movie went on, the tears continued to fall.

Karlie began to wake up, beginning with a wide yawn and stretch. As she went to rub her eyes, she noticed her cheek was damp.

"Babe, why is my face wet?"

Taylor looked down and started to wipe her wife's cheek with a tissue. "I'm sorry, baby."

"Taylor, that better be a clean tissue you're using on my face."

"It is, smartass."

Karlie laughed as she received a slap to the arm from her wife. She sat up and leaned in for a kiss. "Why are you crying?"

"I was watching The Notebook. They remind me of us."

"You're so sappy."

"KEEP IT UP KARLIE AND YOU WON'T GET ANY FOR MONTHS!!"

"Hahahaha, I love you baby."

"Hmmm, I love you too Karlie."

"Kar, I need to tell you something and I don't want you to get mad."