12.

Another morning of waking up to an empty bed, Taylor sighs as she makes her way to the shower. Her mind is all over the place thinking about the woman she fell in love with three years ago and the woman she was in love with today...at least she thinks she's in love with her. "This is so unfair. If only I called Dianna when I finally decided to come out, I wouldn't be in this situation. I don't want to lose Karlie but I can't help thinking about the way Dianna used to make me feel. How do I make this right? What am I going to do?"

After getting dressed, she sits to have a bite to eat and grabs her phone. Scrolling through her messages, she sees that Karlie hasn't even texted her.
"WTF. Nothing AGAIN."

She decides to begin typing a message..

Hey, just wanted to apologize for yesterday. I would love to make it up to you. Let me know when you're free. Xx Taylor

Immediately she gets a response..

Not sure if I'm supposed to be excited but I am. I'm actually free today. Let me know when you want to get together. Xx Dianna

It's now 5pm and Taylor is on her way to meet Dianna at a little French restaurant. Since Karlie has been coming home so late anyway, she doesn't think it's THAT big of a deal to grab dinner with an old friend...an old ex-girlfriend.

"You look gorgeous" the actress said while admiring the singers tight black dress and red hot lips. You look like you're going on a date."

Taylor gasped as the word date came out of Dianna's mouth, making her a little uncomfortable. The two sat in a booth and ordered some wine. The blue eyed girl couldn't keep her eyes off of Dianna. She remembered always being so captivated by her beauty and how when they were together, she'd always stare at Dianna and pretty much get caught every time. A small smile came across her face as she reminisced.

"What are you thinking about?" Dianna asked?

Taylor began to squirm in the booth before answering, " How we used to be."

They haven't even ordered their food when Dianna asked her if she wanted to leave. The singer nodded her head and the two left, taking Dianna's car. The actress took her for a ride through the countryside before stopping the car to admire a huge castle like structure in the distance. The sun was beginning to set and the view was serene. Dianna pulled a blanket from the trunk of her car and laid it out on the grass. The two girls sat side by side looking at the field ahead of them.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," Taylor said. "I-i...didn't.." But before she could finish, she felt soft lips pressed against hers. A small moan escapes as she felt her lower lip being tugged. Dianna pushed Taylor down and got on top of her. Her scent was hypnotizing and really turned Taylor on. The singer slid her hands up and down the Dianna's back, making their way to the back of her thighs and pulling them toward her. The actress had her leg in between Taylor's and felt the blue eyed girl grinding herself against it, trying to create as much friction as she could.

The actress slowly slid her hand down Taylor's stomach and up her dress, causing the tall girl to moan, rocking her hips up and down.

"You're so wet," Dianna said as she pushed aside the singers panties continuing to glide her hand up and down.  Taylor could feel her body tensing up at the slightest touch. The actress sat up and removed Taylor's panties, as well as her own. As she kneeled before the singer, she grabbed Taylor's hand and led it to her wet folds. "I'm wet too."

Both girls lifted their dresses to their waist, as they began grinding themselves against each other. Dianna was sitting up holding one of Taylor's legs in the air as their clits were rubbing against one another.

The blue eyed girl had her eyes closed, rocking back and forth as the actress worked her harder and harder. "Mmm, keep going. Oh my God.. Don't stop, please don't stop. Harder, harder, HARDER... Karlie I'm cumming."

"KARLIE?!?!?!"

-----------

"I wonder what my baby is doing," Karlie thought to herself. She decided to send Taylor a text.

Hey babe. I can't stop thinking about you. I've been missing you like crazy. I think we're going to be wrapping up soon and although I'm tired, I was thinking maybe the two of us could possibly go for a walk or something. I just miss you so much. See you soon. Xoxo Karlie.

-------------

"I can't do this. You have to take me back to my hotel," Taylor said as tears were streaming down her face.

"YOU CANT DO THIS? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? WE JUST FUCKED RIGHT HERE," Dianna shouted while Taylor uncontrollably sobbed. "Clearly you don't give that much of a shit about your "girlfriend", if your here fucking me." Where is that good ol Karlie anyway? Because she's NOT with you now is she.

Taylor rocked herself back and forth while sitting on the blanket sobbing. "Karlie, I'm so sorry."

"Taylor, I'm leaving. If you want a ride, I suggest you get up. Dianna stormed off to the car while the blue eyed girl slowly got up, adjusted her dress and walked over.

The ride was silent as Taylor continued crying. The more she thought about how she was going to tell Karlie, the more hysterical she became.

They arrived back at the hotel. Without saying a word, Taylor got out as Dianna sped away. The elevator ride to the 20th floor seemed like an eternity. She just wanted to go to sleep before Karlie came home. As she swiped her card key and opened the door, Taylor was shocked to hear, "SURPRISE!!"

Karlie's wide smile quickly went away when she saw that the singer had been crying. "Baby, what's wrong?" The model embraced Taylor in a hug and tried her best to calm her, but the singer stood there motionless. "Please Tay, talk to me. What happened?" Taylor slowly pulled away and looked into Karlie's eyes. "I'm sorry Karlie."

"Sorry for what Taylor? You're scaring me."

"I-i-i..."- "YOU WHAT," shouted Karlie.

"I cheated on you."

-----------

Alright everyone, I need your feedback. Are you enjoying this story or are you getting bored?