33.

It was 2am when Selena left. Taylor was hesitant to go to the hotel but she told Karlie she would and didn't want to disappoint her.

She opened the bedroom door and saw her gorgeous girlfriend sound asleep. She snuck onto the bed as softly as she could. As soon as she laid down, she felt an arm wrap around her waist, pulling her close.

"I thought you'd never get here," the half asleep model said to her.

"I'm sorry, Selena just left. I didn't want to make her feel bad by kicking her out."

Karlie chuckled as she nuzzled her face into Taylor's neck.

"I missed you Taylor."

"Karls, it's only been 4 hours." The singer said as she giggled.

"So, what did you guys talk about when I left?"

"Don't worry about that, you need to sleep. I'll fill you in tomorrow."

"No. Tell me now. Pleasssse."

"Fine. But don't blame me tomorrow if you're tired."

"I won't."

"Well, we talked about you. She's really happy for us. In the short time that she talked to you. She said she's convinced that you truly love me." Taylor intertwined their fingers as Karlie spooned her.

"Well, I do love you." Karlie said as she kissed Taylor's neck.

"So, I have a question," Taylor asked.

"What is the inside joke?"

Karlie laughed in her hair. "She told me that she wanted me to tell you that she would like to be the maid of honor for the wedding."

Taylor could feel her cheeks turning red. Even though they had only been a couple for a short time, she knew that Karlie was 'the one' and would marry her someday.

"Karls, do you ever think about getting married? Like, not to me but just in general?
Well, that sounded weird but I don't want to scare her, thinking I want to get married like tomorrow.

Karlie turned her girlfriend around. She stroked the singers face with her thumb and asked, "Why wouldn't I want to be thinking of you when it came to marriage?"

"I don't know Karlie. I just didn't want you to thi-.."

Taylor never got to finish that statement. She immediately felt soft lips press against hers, feeling a tongue slide in and out.

"I think about marriage all the time. Sometimes I even dream about the special day and walking down the aisle. I imagine my sisters as my bridesmaids and my mom crying because she's so happy. I envision watching my beautiful bride walking towards me, wearing a stunning dress with a long train and a veil that hangs below her chin. I imagine, my soon to be mother-in-law, watching her gorgeous daughter carrying the red and white rose bouquet as she walks to meet the the love of her life. I imagine my soon to be father-in-law walking arm in arm with my future wife, thinking about how he's about to let his baby go. But knows that she's in good hands. I imagine my future brother in law making silly faces at his sister, trying to get her to laugh not because he wants to embarrass her but because it'll be the last time that he'll get to be cute and silly with his single sister. The sister who used to cry on his shoulder when her heart got broken. And I imagine him having a tear fall from his eye when he realizes that her heart will never be broken again. I imagine getting to lift the veil and seeing ocean blue eyes looking back at me. The eyes that provide me with comfort and a sense of protection and safety."

Karlie leaned in and kissed her again.

"I imagine you Taylor."

Taylor had a steady stream of tears falling from her eyes. Karlie wiped away each one as she continued to look at the girl she knew she'd marry one day. She pulled the singer close and kissed the top of her head. Silence overtook the room as they both knew that one day, that dream would become a reality.