164.

Karlie called Miss Simpson. It has been hours since Taylor had left for LA and the model couldn't even bring herself to go visit Cara, which was the whole reason why she was in New York to begin with.

She explained everything that happened from the last time they spoke, right up until the moment Taylor left.

"I don't know what else to do. I took your advice and made our getaway as romantic as possible. Everything was great. We were like two lovesick teenagers. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other. There were no moody episodes or anything and now this. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Karlie, calm down. There's nothing left for you to do. Seeing Paige face to face was enough to trigger Taylor's insecurity. Mix that with hormone treatment and it becomes a toxic recipe for disaster. Right now, let her be. Give her a few days because she's not thinking clearly. I wouldn't call her but I would still send her texts. Make sure you let her know that you miss her. She's in a vulnerable state and I know this is overwhelming for you, but it will get better. Just stay strong. Let her miss you a little. She'll come around. Just make sure that YOU stay strong. You did nothing wrong. However, you need to be back in LA for her doctor's appointment. And I know she said it wasn't a big deal about the injections but, if I were you, I'd be there. Taylor may be acting like she doesn't need you right now, but she does. I wish I had all of the answers for you Karlie. But it will get better, trust me. Keep me posted and I'll help you get through this as much as I can."

"Thank you Miss Simpson. Bye."

Karlie decided to send Taylor a text...

Hi baby. I miss you already. I'm about to go see Cara. Hopefully she snaps out of her coma soon. Taylor, I love you. Please remember that. I love you with all of my heart. I'll talk to you soon. Xoxoxo Karlie

She didn't get a response, but quite honestly, she wasn't expecting one anyway. Karlie made her way to the hospital and say with her friend. She filled Cara in on the Paige experience. The model didn't know if her friend heard her or not, but it really felt good to just talk out loud to someone, other than Miss Simpson, about everything.

Karlie looked down at her cell phone that just began to ring. She was quite surprised to see that it was her mother-in-law calling.

"Hello."

"Hi Karlie, how have you been?"

"I'm fine. How are you and Scott doing?"

"We're good. I just got off the phone with Taylor and she seems out of it. Is everything ok? She was very closed lipped with me."

Karlie got up and started to walk in the waiting room as she began to cry.

Hearing a slight sniffle, Andrea asked if she was ok."

"No. Nothing is ok right now and I'm not fine. Taylor and I are fighting. I'm in NY and she's in LA."

"Oh my. Karlie, what happened?"

"We went to St. Louis for a few days just to get away and everything was perfect. We had the best time and we celebrated our one month wedding anniversary. I then got a call from the hospital that Cara was involved in an accident and was in a coma. She had me listed as her emergency contact. So we came to NY because I thought it was the right thing to do. Taylor disagreed. She had a falling out with Cara a short time ago and didn't want to me here. So, now my wife is pissed at me."

Karlie left out other important details but she wasn't going to discuss the hormone treatment or Paige, with Andrea.

"Karlie, I'm sorry about Cara. That just doesn't sound like Taylor. Maybe I'll go out there while you're in NY. I could give her a good kick in the rear."