145.

"Ughhh, time is flying by so fast. I don't want this vacation to end."

"Ummm, babe, it's day 2." Karlie said with a giggle.

"I know, but before you know it, it'll be time to leave." Taylor replied.

"Well, how about we just enjoy the moment now and deal with the end of the trip when it gets here?" Karlie wrapped her arms around her princess as they just woke up to the waves crashing in front of them.

"Kar, look at this view. We should buy a little getaway here."

"Ummm, no Taylor. We need to take a break from spending so much money. I'm gonna have to start selling my ass on the corner."

Taylor kissed her wife's chin as she said, "Well, I'd be your best customer."

"Hmmm, I just can't get enough of your cuteness." Karlie replied as she rolled her wife over on her back and started to passionately kiss her. She slowly pulled away as she said, let's order breakfast and eat in the gazebo.

"Do we haaaaaave to? I thought we were gonna have sex." Taylor whined as she removed her sheet, baring all her essentials.

"Well, I how can I refuse such an offer. Did you bring any toys?"

Taylor bit her bottom lip as she gave a seductive smile while nodding her head. "They're in the red bag over in the closet."

Karlie grabbed the bag and made her way back to the bed as she took Taylor's hand and led her outside.

"Come on babe, we're using the outdoor shower."

Karlie got the water to the perfect temperature as she began kissing her wife. Taylor couldn't control herself. She was pulling Karlie's hair, as she slid her tongue in deep, while moans were seeping out of the model. Karlie reached down, cupping Taylor's butt as the singer lifted one leg, beginning to rub herself against Karlie's hip.

"I'm so horny." Taylor said as she continued to generate more friction.

Karlie leaned Taylor against the wall as she grabbed her breasts, exploring them with her tongue as she flicked her nipples. The model knelt to the ground, lifting one of Taylor's legs and placing it over her shoulder as she began to go down on her wife.

"Oh my God, that feels so good." Taylor said as she grabbed Karlie's head, pulling it toward her even more. "Don't stop Kar. I'm so wet. Go harder."

The model continued to please her wife to her liking, until she felt Taylor's breath begin to get more shallow as her body began to slide up and down the wall.

"Right there baby, right there. Lick it harder. Ohh Jesus Karlie, I'm getting close."

Karlie did as she was told until she felt Taylor's body tense up, while gripping her head and pushing her hips against Karlie's face even faster.

"Uhhh uhhhh right there... Yes yes... AHHHH."

Karlie stood in front of her as she kissed her lips. She then reached for the bag, and strapped on Taylor's favorite toy as the singers eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. Once she tightened the straps, Karlie spun her wife around to face the wall. The model began to kiss Taylor's neck as she reached her hand down her front and rubbed her hand back and forth between her legs, generating a moan each time she touched the erect nub that was still very sensitive. Karlie slid two fingers inside, as Taylor gasped.

"That feels so good baby."

Karlie began to thrust them in and out faster as she whispered, "Do you want your friend."

Taylor nodded her head as she let out a sheepish, "Yes."

"Tell me how bad you want it."

"I want it so bad Karlie. I want to feel you inside of me. Give it to me baby."