153.

Karlie returned home a few hours later after picking up a couple of pumpkins and found Taylor standing at the kitchen counter, cutting up vegetables. She wrapped her arms around her, feeling her body tense to her touch as she kissed the singers neck.

"Karlie, I'm not in the mood."

"I'm not trying to have sex with you. I'm just hugging my wife." Karlie replied.

"Well, I don't feel like being hugged. I just want to be left alone right now."

"Fine." Karlie said. "You just let me know when it's ok to show you affection again."

The model walked away and went upstairs to change before coming back down and watching tv in the living room. She grabbed her phone and began scrolling through her social media before receiving a text.

Hey Kar. I won't be able to make it in the morning. I have a meeting at work that I completely forgot about. I'm just going to get a small run in, tonight on the beach. I'll see you the next day. - Gwen

Hey Gwen, thanks for the heads up. I'm not doing anything tonight. Want some company? -Karlie

Sure. Pick you up in 15 minutes. -Gwen

Karlie leaped up from the couch and ran upstairs to put on a fresh workout outfit. A few minutes after she returned to the living room she heard a car horn beep in the driveway.

"Babe, I'm going for a run. I'll be back in a little bit."

"Yup." Taylor replied.

Karlie hopped in the car with Gwen as Taylor peeked out of the blinds watching them leave. The singer sat on the couch as she held her head in her hands.
Uhhhh, what's wrong with me?

Ten minutes later the front door opened and Karlie walked in.

"You're back?" Taylor said.

Karlie walked over to the couch and knelt down on the floor as she placed her head on Taylor's lap.
"Please don't be angry with me. I'm really sorry about breakfast and I'm still really sorry about the other day and I just don't know what else to say to you. But I'll do anything to make it up to you. Earlier when I went to buy pumpkins, I stopped at the mall and I even bought a pair of gloves and a winter hat and scarf to wear to bed. You can keep the air conditioner on as long and as cold as you want. I just don't want to sleep in another bed, away from you. And I had a t-shirt made at the mall that says, 'I had ONE job and couldn't even get THAT right!!!' I'll  wear it everywhere we go just so people know that I fucked up. I love you Taylor. I just want to make you happy and I know I haven't been doing a really good job of that. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me."

Taylor leaned down and kissed her wife's cheek as she began to stroke her hair. I love you Karlie more than anything and anyone in this world. I do forgive you but you really hurt me by not being here the other day. It wasn't just about the shot. It was about the excitement of doing this together. You don't have the parts to get me pregnant the 'traditional' way. These injections are OUR way of helping us have a baby. I didn't want Selena to be the one to give it to me, I wanted it to be you and you weren't here. I know I rely on you too much but it's because I'm scared to lose you. I love you so much that it hurts sometimes. I think to myself how is it possible to just love someone so deeply, with every part of your being. And I can't answer that. I just do. You're my everything."