God Provides

Forty years You sustained                them in the wilderness;
     They lacked nothing;
     Their clothes did not wear    
         out
     And their feet did not swell.
                    Nehemiah 9:21

     God will take care of you, no matter how bad things seem.  He will feed and clothe you, and provide you with water.  Aren't these the necessities of life?
     Let's speak hypothetically - you go to the atm and find out you have an extra million in the bank, it is not a mistake; it's yours.  Do you become a different person?  You can now buy some things that the world can provide.  You will have to decide on your own - we need to talk about God.
      God gives us what we need, not what we desire.  Shelter does not mean a million dollar home - hey, that is where you can spend the money (God needs His 10 percent, though).  I still have problems distinguishing between God's world and man's world.
      We were all born and raised in man's world - money and things.  God never promised us fortune and fame.  He promises us everlasting life if we believe in His Son.  Oh no, here I go again.
     We are on the earth to worship and praise Him, that's it.  We are not here to make a trillion dollars and conquer the world.  So define what you basic needs are, and God will provide.  Tell God that you love Him.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
           2 Timothy 2:11-13