Job

Know then that God has wronged me,
     And has surrounded me with His net.
                                Job 19:6

     Job is whining again.  Is he right?  To a certain extent.  We should never ever question God though.  God can change our lives in a heartbeat.  We shouldn't question that change.
     We are on earth to live for Him.  As we read later in this chapter, everyone has abandoned Job.  So God is it, not wife, children, or friends - they can all be taken away. 
     Job, later in the chapter, says that when his skin is destroyed that he shall see God - "That in my flesh I shall see God,".  This is from verse 26, which I don't understand.  And I am not gonna begin to try.
     All I know is that in my dream I couldn't see God's face.  But I am very far from righteous.  No one of the flesh can or will see God - I am sure of that.
     God loves Job, and I can only wonder what is going to happen to the people he doesn't love; or better yet, the people who don't love Him.  He is forewarning us.  This is one of the meanings I get from Job. 
     I could have written more, but I felt God wanted me to write this verse.  I personally would not write that God had wronged me.  How can your creator wrong you?
     I wrote that I wasn't going to try to understand; that is not entirely true, I just will let God explain - He, eventually, will do that.  I know His Word is deep, but it gets deeper the more I read the Bible.  I thought about what a mystery God and His Word are and that made me laugh.
      This was not a disrespectful laugh, but rather a laugh of being in awe; and I also realized I will only know what He chooses to reveal to me.  I know, from talking to other people, that I am understanding more.
     Many people have read the Bible, but few choose to study it.  I think God chooses the people He wants to study it.  There is word meaning and God's meaning.  If you understand that last sentence then I need not explain. 
     Yes, Jesus is coming back, but do we know why He is coming back.  This is what gets me.  I am still very ignorant of the Bible, but learning through God's grace.  No one matters except for God.  He has His purpose, and I am not going to question it. 
     That is why He hasn't told me anything - I am not ready, or not worthy.  Maybe He won't talk to me again, I am blessed that He did once.  This is where I get confused again - was it I or the Holy Spirit?
     Because I feel that God is going to use me, when the world is in utter chaos.  I felt this over two years ago.  Am I waiting?  Heck no, I thought that this would be way, way down the line; and it still may be. 
     All this is upsetting to me because I want people to care.  I want people to pay attention.  That's all I want, and one more thing - tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.