God Defers His Anger

"For My name's sake I will
         defer My  anger,
     And for My praise I will
          restrain it from you,
     So that I do not cut you off.
                  Isaiah 48:9

     God gets angry.  He loves His people, but He does discipline them.  God, to me, is forced to show His greatness a little too much.  He shouldn't have to because the children of Israel worshiped idols. 
      There is so much good, wasted energy devoted to the bad in this world.  What if everyone behaved and helped one another?  And everything became devoted to the betterment of the world. 
     Evil dates back to the beginning of man and Cain killing Abel; actually before that, when Eve and Adam disobeyed God - that's when it really started.  What is the message?  Is it in our nature to sin?
     Sin was present in the Garden of Eden.  Where is sin in today's world?  Start with the tv and go from there.  Take away tv, computers, and the cell phone - what kind of world would this be? 
     Jesus came to earth to die for the sins of mankind.  This is why we have to come to Jesus before the LORD; we have to cleansed of our evil sins.  I don't think we need to go overboard about sin.  We should know that we sin even when we are trying not to - it is tough to understand. 
     God turns His wrath away from many sins - He is such a nice and loving God.  Sin gets confusing, and we all sin daily.  For me, I feel that God wants to see me try and not sin, really make an attempt.  Also, I think He wants me to acknowledge a sin.  I will tell God that I will try my best, and I will also tell Him that I love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.