The LORD Of Hosts

whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, "Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."
                              Isaiah 19:25

     God is going to destroy Egypt and then heal Egypt.  There is going to be a highway from Assyria to Egypt; the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians.  I was doing more research and then it turned into the Kurds against the Assyrians - more research is needed. 
     Trump said Jerusalem is the capital of
Israel - then he signed the waiver that every other president has signed, every six months, since 1995.  He also said that he is moving the embassy to Jerusalem.  I said, in yesterday's entry, that I was going to watch, so I guess I will still watch. 
     The only things he did differently - 1)  declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel; divided or not?  and  2)  said that he was moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.  The reason he signed the waiver, of course, was funding; for what I am not totally sure. 
     Just found out that the Act of 1995 already declared Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.  So Trump just did #2, lol, that was kinda funny.  I respect the office and his intentions, but I don't trust ANY politicians.  God will show His hand eventually, getting closer each day.  Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.