Wow! One Line Means A Lot

They pierced My hands and My Feet;
Psalm 22 - last line of 16 verse

Trust me, I wasn't being lazy by not writing the whole verse; this line is specifically where I opened - how can one line mean so much?
Psalm 22 is most definitely about the crucifixion of Christ, but Jews will argue this line - I saw that in my research. "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?" is the first line of Psalm 22 and what Jesus said on the cross? I think people forget that Jesus was human, flesh and blood.
Jesus was not anxious to die on the cross, it was His Father's will which makes what Jesus did even more special. In Proverbs 27:21 As the fining pot for silver, and the furnace for gold; so is a man to his praise., Jesus prayed to God and asked Him to "let this cup pass from Me." Jesus had doubts about what was going to happen to Him, but it was God's will, so He did it (died on the cross for us).
I am going to amaze everyone with my Biblical knowledge - Psalms is in the Old Testament (-: This was a prophecy about the death of Jesus, whom the Jews didn't believe was the Messiah. I know, here we go again - the Jews and Jesus. I won't quit until the Jews recognize Jesus as the Son of God - it doesn't make a difference that He was from Galilee; He was born in Bethlehem.
I would like a Jew to explain the New Testament to me. The Bible is all God's Word, difficult for some to accept. It is hard for me to understand. I read the whole Bible once, then twice, and now on my third time; I am having some trouble reading Leviticus. I will honestly say the New Covenant is the reason.
I still enjoy reading and learning. I am doing more studying, and this could be the cause of my problems. I expect more out of myself the third time. My point is - Read the whole Bible! Tell God that you love Him!

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,

We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13