Doesn't Get Any Easier

"I watched till thrones were put in
place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like
pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;
A fiery stream issued
And came forth from before Him.
A thousand thousands ministered to
Him;
Ten thousand times ten thousand
stood before Him.
The court was seated,
And the books were opened.
Daniel 7:9,10

Wow, I wasn't ready for this! I have eight thrones - ten horns and three were uprooted to add the little horn (Daniel 7:8).  The Ancient of Days has to be God with His garment white as snow and His hair like pure wool, respectively; moreover, the H is capitalized on the possessive pronoun his.
I don't know if my math is correct but I got 101,000,000 numbered in this passage. This may be the number of people in the books. The fiery flame, to me, represents God's anger and His power.
God is gonna be like an outline of an apparition; we still can't see Him. Yes, it gets a bit confusing - He is still in His Spirit form. Then everyone will be judged.
I could be wrong, although I think God has more faith in me than I have in myself. He is so awesome - tell Him that you love Him!

      Note - Somehow this verse came to my attention -

     "And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
                             Daniel 2:44

      One thing I wonder - are we in the days of those kings?

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.