Body Of Christ

Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
    "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
    "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
    "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
    "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
    "This is the bread which came down from heaven---not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead.  He who eats this bread will live forever."
     These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.
                         John 6:53-59

     Can get confusing if you take everything literally.  Communion is symbolic of eating the flesh of Christ and drinking His blood.  Jesus is telling us all about how he can feed the Spirit - you will not hunger or thirst again.
I don't think, here on earth, that I will ever understand the flesh body. The Spirit in the afterlife is what I am concerned with, life in Christ. Now I am wondering - why don't churches offer communion every week?
This is why I don't like churches - church is on a schedule. Why can't church be repetitive on the things that are important to God? Have you ever noticed how people look at their watches if the service runs over?
Church is about God, and not for your entertainment. Not once upon leaving church have I ever felt guilty, and that is wrong. I sin all the time, and I should leave church wanting to do better and stop sinning. It is not about us feeling good about ourselves, but rather about pleasing God our Father. Tell Him that you love Him - Now!!! (-:} He loves us all.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.