Lamentations 1:5

Her adversaries have become. 
     the master,
Her enemies prosper;
For the LORD has afflicted her
Because of the multitude of her
     transgressions.
Her children have gone into
     captivity the enemy.
           Lamentations 1:5

     I think people need to take notice of what happened to Jerusalem, and that is God's city. We have totally forgotten God's Law, at least most of us have. Is it our faults? Not really, it was the way we were raised. Parents still plop down toddlers in front of the tv.
      I want to talk about Jesus. I said that I think Jesus has come back and is on the earth, somewhere. I have recently figured out why I think like this - God is such a loving and caring God, that's why!
     Many people were not raised with God's Word; I think each generation has gotten further and further away from God's Word. So Jesus is here to preach God's Word, but also seek out the righteous. God, in my opinion, will give us a last chance to repent before Jesus returns in fury.
     I have also written this before about Jesus being on the earth - it is such a nice, comforting thought for me. I know Jesus is spiritually with us, but I think He is also with us in the flesh. I don't think Jesus will reveal himself, that is really not His style.
     I think He needs to be among the people to understand what is going on. My eyes have been opened, and I am way more sensitive to God, His World, man's world, and the daily separation of the two. I can only imagine what Jesus sees. And in today's world, the saddest part, many people could care less about Jesus being here.
     Jesus will take all His information and quietly, without anyone's knowledge, ascend back into heaven. He will then have a long, long talk with God His Father. They will decide, what many of us already know, that the world is hopeless. They will begin preparation for the prophecy, kinda scary.
     This is only my fictitious belief. Where did it come from? I have not a clue. It didn't pop into my head, it is like it has always been there. I think God wants me to let people know that this could be a possibility. I am thinking about Sodom and Gomorrah; God gave them a chance, and they failed.
     How are we gonna know if we are being deceived with all this fake news? People also lie at the drop of a hat, several times a day. Father, please help me, I am starting to get angry. Time to stop - tell God your Father that you love Him!

Note - There is one reason, one sentence, why I am fixated with Jesus being on the earth, which I pulled from my commentary - "God, in my opinion, will give us a last chance to repent before Jesus returns in fury." I was right but didn't know it at the time. I would love for Jesus to be back on the earth, but that is so selfishly wrong. He is of the Spirit, happy in heaven, in God's Kingdom. I would never want Him to come back in the flesh!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.