Ishmael

Now this is the genealogy of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's maidservant, bore to Abraham.
                           Genesis 25:12

     I had to go back to explain Ishmael -

    And the Angel of the LORD said to her:

   "Behold, you are with child,
     And you shall bear a son.
     You shall call his name Ishmael,
     Because the LORD has heard your
          affliction.
     He shall be a wild man,
     His hand shall be against every man,
     And every man's hand against him.
     And he shall dwell in the presence
           of all his brethren."
                          Genesis 16:11,12

     It gets confusing.  I will tell you what I understand.  Abraham loved his son Ismael, but God said, before Isaac was born, that His covenant would be with Isaac.  Sarah was not gonna have Ishmael laughing (at them, I would guess), so she told Abraham to kick them out.
      God told Abraham not to worry, and that Ishmael would beget twelve princes, because Ishmael was Abraham's seed.  The confusing part, (for me, it used to be) is that Isaac begot Jacob (Israel) and he begot twelve sons, the twelve tribes of Israel.  This is where Islam was born. (Kinda confusing, I just reread this, Islam started with Ishmael. My opinion only. I don't care to know much about Islam.)
     God says that Ishmael will be a wild man against all men, sounds like the Middle East to me.  With God saying this, can the Middle East ever be peaceful.  Add the United States and the Petrodollar - never ever. 
     Iraq and Syria tried to abandon the Petrodollar and the U.S. went to war.  Only the elite care about the Petrodollar, the average American could care less.  Oh, times will get tough, which most of us are used to, but times will fade into oblivion for the super wealthy. 
     Well, we will find out, in the near future the Petrodollar will fail, die or fade away.  Money will flood back to the U.S. and become worthless.  Prices will be out of control.  Eventually we will figure it out.
      It won't be pretty, and people will become very resentful.  Our debt will go down because the value of the dollar will plummet.  I wonder if OPEC knew this - one day the Petrodollar would crash. 
      It was forty-six years ago.  That is not too long to devise a plan.  Who are the nations leading this charge?  Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Venezuela, China, and Russia to name a few.  Pretty scary we you think about it; well, not if you believe in the good LORD. 
      Our military is good, but not that good.  And nations we give aid to will not care if our money is no good anymore.  How long will it take?  Great question, six months, a year; only God knows.  We may expediate the process, if we invade Venezuela.  Gonna shut up now.  Tell God you love Him.

Note - warfare is changing, it is more economic lately, also cyber-related.  Trust me, we all know what is going on, or should, at least try - be aware! 

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13