Paul Speaks Before King Agrippa

"While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests,
"at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me.
"And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.'
"So I said, 'Who are You, Lord?' And He said, 'I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
'But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which I will yet reveal to you.
'I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you,
'to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'
Acts 27:12-18

First of all, we need to remember that people are people - they can repent. We needn't write them off or judge them. I try not to judge people but I think I still do, unintentionally of course.
I was talking to a woman today about Satan being alive and well in the United States. He is getting bolder and people are not afraid to admit that they worship Satan. How do we convert them? Got to try, and Satan is no match for God. Why do people want to be on the losing side?
I can't write this without referencing 1 Timothy 1:15, the only verse that has popped into my head. Basically says that I am the chief of sinners, maybe worse than Paul (-:}  I don't know, sin is sin. I think that was God's way of telling me that it is "okaaay."  If you follow these then you will know what "okaaay" is, it is not a misspelling.
Saul converting to Christianity, and becoming Paul (he was always Paul), writing thirteen books, and committing himself to Jesus Christ should tell us that anyone can change. I think this passage will help people, ones that think they are hopeless, realize they can still change. Tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.