Receiving The Kingdom Of God

"Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will by no means enter it."
                           Mark 10:15

     I am pretty sure I posted this before; well, I know that this verse really confused me.  You don't take this verse literally, which I, of course, did. Jesus was talking about little children, so I believe I was confused - maybe I wasn't, I would have to check.  It is not important (no es importante); I like saying that in Spanish (-: 
     Let's look at this verse in a metaphorical sense.  When one receives Christ they are born again, like a child, having the innocence of heart.  You could be three or one hundred and three, it doesn't matter much, just as long as you receive Christ. 
     The confusing part is when children are raised in ungodly households.  More than likely they will have to wait to know Jesus, until they are out of these households.  Maybe not, there are relatives and others around them that believe in God, but we know better.  Best thing to do is pray for them.
      There is some great information in Mark chapter 10; yes me, too, I feel a story coming on.  I opened here a day or two ago; I didn't feel enough heat, or I wasn't into it; hey, I'm human and struggle just like everyone else.  So I decided to not post, it came back to haunt me again - I opened here.
      I had this bookmarked as I will show you.  I don't feel the bookmarks when I do this, so it is really a moot point, but I still want to share (-:  Here it is -

  I don't feel the bookmarks when I do this, so it is really a moot point, but I still want to share (-:  Here it is -

I thought I was supposed to post Mark 11:2,  and I will - just not today.  I got at least one more verse from this page, maybe more, then I will post it.  I just thought about posting it but thought differently, it is too important. 
     Hold onto your hats I am fixing to get windy.  Look at the page, the number is 666.  This is ironic because so much good Godly information is on this page.  God supercedes. 
all - tell Him that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.