God's Word Produces Calmness

Now may our God and Father Himself, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way to you.
     And may the Lord make you increase and abound in love to one another and to all, just as we do to you,
     so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.
              1 Thessalonians 3:11-13

     Wow, that is pretty!  A weird calmness just came over me and I breathed some of it in, more, more; I feel aware, enlightened, fulfilled, and happy.  I keep smiling as I reread this passage.
     We are to be led by God and Jesus, abide in Their love for us and our love for one another, and He will establish our hearts blameless in holiness.  I want a heart like that.
    It is so strange, I can read the Bible and feel the power of God's Word, but nothing even comes close to the power of writing His Word; maybe because I am so focused; maybe because the words connect with me; and maybe, and I think this is it, because I feel His love.  Tell Him that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.