Captivity

Her gates have sunk into the ground;
He has destroyed and broken her
bars.
Her king and her princes are among
the nations;
The Law is no more,
And her prophets find no vision
from the LORD.
Lamentations 2:9

God is mad at Jerusalem. It is kinda hard to have Law when you are in captivity. The gates and bars are torn down.
I am opening to God's anger, again. People don't listen, and I am getting tired of talking. Something is fixing to happen in my life; does it involve the world? I don't think so.
So I will just do what I think God wants. It gets tougher, I believe that people think I am nuts. Scripture continues to speak to me, which makes me nuttier; not really, people don't have faith in God, or truly fear Him.
I hope I don't get to the point where I internalize everything, this is a distinct possibility. I want people to have faith and love God - I can't help that. Maybe one thing, just one thing, will resonate with the people I have spoken to about God. I am questioning whether I talk to much, well I do. But I really don't want to hold back - I love God, and that's that. Tell Him that you love Him, also.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.