Faith Again!

Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed, not only to those who are of the law, but also to those who are of the faith of Abraham, who is father of us all
Romans 4:16

I am getting to the point where faith gets more and more confusing. Abraham had immense faith in God. The sacrifice, or almost sacrifice, that he was willing to make of his son Isaac, will forever amaze me - I want that faith!
The confusion sets in when my faith deepens. People don't, in general, have much faith at all. Total trust in God is out of the question, and when you do it's nuts. What if Jesus came by and asked you to follow him tomorrow? Would you, not actually knowing if the man were Jesus or not.
This is where the different levels of faith come in. Honestly, think about it, if Jesus said He was Jesus and asked you to follow Him; what would you do? I want the level of faith that would allow me to follow Him. What percent of people do you think would leave work or whatever they were doing to follow Jesus?
I just found out that we are gonna have a solar eclipse on August 21, 2017 - is it the final Blood Moon? It is not a tetrad (four lunar eclipses in a two-year period, every six months), but the moon should turn red. I read that this has not happened in 99 years - I think the total eclipse going across the United States.
I just stumbled upon this when I was researching. Something is gonna happen. I got a little discouraged when nothing happened after September 27-28, 2015, the last day of the Blood Moon tetrad. I just knew from history that something should happen.
Don't get me wrong, I am glad nothing bad happened. I get confused and frustrated at times - God is not directly talking to me. Trying to figure out how to write this without sounding nuts - good thing no one is reading these.
God spoke to me in a dream for a reason - maybe I am making this up. No I am not; I just feel like that a lot. No ones cares, and I feel they think that I am full of bull - they aren't reading my entries, God's Word.
I continue pray for them, it is all I can do for now; right? I don't get angry or mad, but rather sad. All anyone has to do is love Jesus, God, and each other; also, repent of their sins.
The signs are real; I think people just don't care. They (everyone), in my opinion, don't fear God - the big question is why. Are people not seeing these signs? Am I speaking a foreign language when I talk to people?
This isn't a pity party, far from it - I don't understand, many things. God is speaking and I listen, with signs and through Scripture. All I want to do is what God asks, and I want to help people.
The main thing I have tried to get people to do is read the book of Genesis. Is that so hard to do? Many people, when asked, will say they go to church? How can you go to school and learn if you don't read your textbooks?
I wouldn't rely on the teacher or on a pastor. God will teach you if you commit to His Word. So, basically in a nut shell, I want people to read the Bible. It wouldn't hurt to read these entries - God chooses them! I don't know - tell God that you love Him.

Note - Trump declared (as I have written when it happened) Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. This, in my opinion, relates to the latest Blood Moon Tetrad.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13