Romans chapter 12

I was interviewing for a head football coaching job; I arrived early and was sitting in the main office with the secretary.  I looked behind her to see a picture with a painted cross and Romans 12:21 on it, and found out later a student had given her that picture. 
     My mind started racing because I knew that I had two verses from Romans on my bathroom mirror.  The first one I got pretty easily -

     So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
              Romans 10:17

     At first I kinda thought that might be it, but I knew that I had been memorizing another one - what was it?  Finally the verse came to me, just the verse (Romans 11:29) not the words.  Maybe I was blocking it or something because, when I Googled it, it hit me hard -

     For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.
              Romans 11:29

     I wish God would tell me what is going on.  Maybe I was supposed to learn how to strengthen my faith, which I still need to do, but I don't think so.  Before I go on, I want to quote the last little bit of Romans 12:3 - as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. 
     Bear with me, so much good information in chapter 12, I have to quote a few -

      Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
               Romans 12:14

      Repay no one evil for evil.  Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
      If it is possible, as much depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
      Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
      Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
             Romans 12:17-21

      I know the meaning of the verse in question, but not in relation to my life.  God is calling me, to where I haven't a clue - not to mention the purpose of His calling.  He will tell me in His own time. 
      What you don't know is that I almost gave up on trying to figure out the second verse - God wouldn't let me.  Some reason He wanted to know it at that time, and not thirty minutes later after I had left.  Stuff like this always happens, at least in the last few years when I started reading the Bible. 
      More importantly is the fact that Romans chapter 12 is incredible.  I remember talking about the different levels of faith.  God gives us different amounts of faith.  We can increase our faith, if we are so inclined.  Tell God you love Him.

Note - I didn't get the job.  I knew, before I left the office, that God had different plans for me.  If you are having issues, then pray and trust in God, and strengthen your faith. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.