Romans 8:28

A card was sent to me and Romans 8:28 was written on it minus the most important part. The verse, as it is written on the card, is in the above picture -

In all things God works for the good of those who love Him.
Romans 8:28

Here is how it appears in my Bible and in my mirror -

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

I thought I had two verses from Romans on my bathroom mirror - I have five, and that is out of a total of thirty-two. Without the dependent clause, to those who are the called according to His purpose, the whole meaning is changed. Of course I am bias because it is on my bathroom mirror. By the way, I found all of this out before I received the card. One of God's coincidental happenings with me - Not. 
His purpose means walking in the ways He set for you - whatever level of faith He has given you. Not all people are called because their faith is not strong enough. It is not their faults, and I am not saying anything negative against them; God has different plans for them.
Only the called and truly faithful understand what I am writing. I hope everyone does, but I know better. God chooses our level of faith; we don't have any say in the matter.
I came up with the levels of faith ( I am sure this is not new), just to help me understand - I have written about it somewhere. Soon I will explain them, this is only my opinion; well, God knows what I am thinking. I understand that all glory goes to Him; I worship Him; and I truly love Him.
Everything, I mean everything, that has happened to me is testament that God is alive and well. Read all of these entries from all three books, and see if you can explain away the things that have happened - you can't! I am trying to relate this to God's magnificent glory; He is in control. Tell God that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.