One Heart

'then I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for the good of them and their children after them.
             Jeremiah 32:39

     I pray daily for a woman that I met and her granddaughter that was getting a heart transplant - a new heart. I pray that all people will get new hearts in Christ Jesus. My heart feels full because of Jesus.
     It really is amazing when you slow down and read God's Word. Worldly things don't seem important. The Holy Spirit will feed you, if you have faith.
God wants us to behave and worship Him. He also wants us to love Him as well as each other - why can't we do this? Life would be great if we followed His ways.
      The only comforting thing is that it is all God's plan. I am still working on my faith; why can't I believe more? I caught myself today having a little doubt; it was something little that God could easily do, and He did the second time. The other day He did it the first time because I had faith. 
      I won't go into detail of what He did, but why can't I be more faithful? The littlest doubt will cause God not to show His miraculous power. If I can get this down with the little things, then He will do greater things. God is almighty powerful, that is for sure.
      I am growing vegetables right now, and I will have more than enough. So I was thinking what to do with extras; I may try to can. But I am sure my neighbors will get some. God is so miraculous. He is the one doing all the growing; I just planted and watered.
     My point is we can feed everybody in the world for free. God can do it, I should say. He gives us everything we need to survive - food, water, and shelter. What has money done for any of us?
     I need to quit, all this is starting to make me mad. I am just saying that the world God intended looks nothing like the world we live in. Think about this - if money were worthless tomorrow, how would the world change? Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.