House Divided

"If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
    "And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.
    "And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end.
               Mark 3:24-26

      The whole country, as well as households, are truly divided - I can't really comment about Satan.  Selfishness and self-love can only last so long.  Besides, Jesus will take care of him. 
      Have you repented and committed yourself to God?  Repenting and humbling yourself before God is tough. Honestly, and I don't understand this, I think some people think that they have never done anything wrong.
    Repenting, for me, made me go back and think about all the things I have done wrong. God knows everything we have done anyway. But it is a lot more than that, it is saying, "Father, please forgive me, and I want to do better."
     This is the hard part. It is a lifestyle change, for many, and I top the list. Watching what you say and how you act is hard at first, but does get easier. Make the commitment, and God will help with the rest. Tell God that you love Him.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13