John

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
                   John 6:40

     I will start with the last part of John 6:27 -

     because God the Father has set His seal on Him.

And one more, John 6:35 -

And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

     I know the quote is still open, but that is the way it is in the Bible. I can't help but think about the famine in the world. The Holy Spirit will meet ALL your needs. I feel sad in my heart for all the children that do not know Jesus in all these war-torn countries. This is where Jesus is most needed. Well, He is needed everywhere, but you know what I mean.
    I am having some problems with and I will raise him up at the last day. I am better now because the "h" of him isn't supposed to be capitalized. You will be raised up, on the last day, if you believe in Jesus.
     My faith is starting to grow, it is amazing. Now I know God is going to do things, so I don't make a production of things. If you have ever tested or doubted your faith, then you know what I mean.
     I really don't know how to sum this up. Loving God is only part of it; there is a reason that He wants us to watch out for deception. This deception, which we see daily, leads to bigger things. Satan will also test us - how much are we willing to ignore?
     No matter what I write, I want you to know that God loves us all so much.  I am rereading these and get a little negative at times, sorry. 
     My point is that God's loves His children, but we need to have faith and love Him back - so tell God that you love Him. 

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.