Salvation

The LORD is good to those
          who wait for Him,
     To the soul who seeks Him.
     It is good that one should hope
          and wait quietly
     For the salvation of the LORD.
             Lamentations 3:25,26

    This means that we all must learn patience.  God, and I have said this many times, operates at His own pace.  I am still, and probably will the rest of my days, be learning patience.  It is tough for me, but I am getting better.
     This is tough to write.  So much related to this passage kinda, to me anyway, requires solemn inactivity.  It is hard to have faith that God is in control of the world - we don't control our own destiny, God does. 
     Faith is also very tough.  I want to strengthen mine - I don't have the "move the mountain" kind of faith.  God has done some interesting things in my life, the kind of things that let me know that He is present in my life.  I need to shut up; I am sounding ungrateful.
     It is cool, but nobody understands, which is hard.  People seem to think that whatever is going on is a coincidence.  I have put most of these "coincidences" in these journals, but not all.  I probably did and deleted them.  I really think God wanted me to know how He and Jesus felt. 
     Does anyone wonder how God feels?  How has He been treated?  How was Jesus treated?  Think about it - he was either mobbed or chastised for His miracles.  I love you Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, is all I can say - tell God you love Him.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13