The Kingdom Of Heaven

"But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
   "And as you go, preach, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is at hand.' "
                        Matthew 10:6,7

     Jesus is speaking to His twelve apostles.  I guess He is concerned with the lost Jews.  Now, if the people would not listen to them, then Jesus said that it would be worse for that city come judgment day than it was for Sodom and Gomorrah.  So, the people did not listen to the apostles, I can understand that.  But I am having some trouble with these two verses -

     and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!"
                            Matthew 3:2

    From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
                             Matthew 3:17

     John the Baptist said the first verse, and Jesus said the second one.  My problem is with the word, "repent."  Is there a reason it is not used when Jesus was talking to His apostles?  Is there a reason that I pay attention to these things?  Regardless, repent for the kingdom of heaven is near. 
    This brings me to faith again - why didn't people believe in Jesus and the apostles?  It is so easy to say that you have faith, but really think about it.  I am not trying to question faith, but rather strengthen it to where it needs to be.  And maybe try to understand the Jews.
     First of all, Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit.  How many of us, if we lived back then, would truly believe this?  So faith in Jesus started in the womb. 
     It would get easier to believe in Jesus as He grew and especially when He performed miracles.  He was perfect and preached love for one another.  Anyone would be able to know this man was special.
     In death, it gets hard again.  Well, we know he died, but God resurrected him.  And I feel sorry for the people who do not believe in him; they don't believe in the afterlife.  What about heaven?
     Anybody can casual say that they have faith in God and Jesus, but do they really know what they are talking about?  In my opinion, one has to know all these facts to truly have faith, the only way you can have true faith. 
     Think about anyone back then that believed Jesus was the Son of God.  How were they treated?  Beaten, abused, and put to death because of their faith.  This is still going on in today's world. 
      I am telling you this because your faith will be tested; it is starting to happen.  I have written things of this nature, but deleted them shortly thereafter.  The Holy Spirit has let me know these things, but I don't have any answers.  There isn't some secret place for us to hide. 
      San Francisco, LA, and NYC lost power today, which in my opinion, is a trial run for what is going to happen.  I wrote about an EMP and deleted that entry.  I don't even want to speculate who is behind it.  Does it matter? 
      I don't want to write much more.  This stuff sucks the life out of me.  It is so depressing.  We have to stay in our flesh bodies until God calls us.  Tell God you love Him!  I wrote that and my head lightened.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.