David Fears God

Then the anger of the Lord was aroused against Uzza, and He struck him because he put his hand to the ark; and he died there before God.
            1 Chronicles 13:10

     David was afraid of God that day, saying, "How can I bring the ark of God to me?"
          1 Chronicles 13:12

     David was not happy with God for killing Uzza, but God had his reasons - the ark could only be moved by the Levites. This may be where the phrase, "fear of the LORD" came from, just maybe. God is so powerful, that David, God's beloved, feared Him.
    It is a powerful thing, being that close to God; I can't even begin to imagine. The things you would see and hear - holy maconoly! These things only a man of God could see and hear. But as David learned, God is going to do His will.
     This is my first entry in about four or five days, and I can't really say why - been tired which has thrown me off schedule. The weather is going to settle down, which will help. A few times I could have posted something, but I don't wanna post just to post. Who knows - just tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
             Numbers 6:24-26

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.