The Food Of Jesus

Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me, and to finish His work.
"Do you not say, 'There are still four months and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
"And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together.
"For in this the saying is true: 'One sows and another reaps.'
"I sent you to reap that for which you have not labored; others have labored, and you have entered into their labors."
John 4:34-38

Jesus is speaking metaphorically again; and He is also talking about the Spirit. He just finished talking to the Samaritan woman and mentioned "a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." The Holy Spirit will fill us and our needs.
I think it is interesting that the disciples are worried about Jesus eating (needs of the flesh body). There is so much more to this little passage but I don't feel that I know what it is - exactly who the sowers and reapers are. Of course I have an idea, but I am not sure. Jesus is hard to understand, His needs are similar but not like ours.
Tell God that you love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.