David And The Syrians

And David made himself a name when he returned from killing eighteen thousand Syrians in the Valley of Salt.
                2 Samuel 8:13

     from Syria, from Moab, from the people of Ammon, from the Philistines, from Amalek, and from the spoil of Hadadezer the son of Rehob, king of Zobah.
                  2 Samuel 8:12

     I opened to first verse, but I had to include the second one - Moab popped up again. Moab is following me around. I saw one of the guys that worked on my well at Walmart - we talked about the Moab bomb. I wanted to tell him he was right about the weight, and I was incorrect. Then I saw him the next day, and I got to tell him.
     I think I wrote this the other day, but I am starting not to believe in coincidences; well, I don't anymore. And I guess if you believe in God you don't either - He is in control of everything. Why do things have to happen for me to realize that? Am I noticing now, or is God doing these things excessively?
     I am still not sure about things; I unpublished one entry of this book already. What is going on with Moab, and what about Syria? There is some connection that I can't piece together.
     I am trying to figure out why these entries are important for you; and other than reading God's Word, I can't figure it out. Maybe through you, and doing these, I am strengthening my faith. Maybe I can't quit doing these.
     What can you do? Accept Jesus, repent from your sins, and love God, as well as each other.  I guess we can spread God's Word. The world is getting a little scary out there. Can you say "ticking time bomb?"
     Open your Bible and start reading - today! Don't put it off. Start in Genesis and go, I am in Numbers right now (for the third time) I am not a prophet, but I am beginning to understand how they felt.
Imagine telling people something bad is going to happen. People don't believe you, and won't believe you; they don't want to - can you blame them? So I got to to have faith. The Holy Spirit has been talking to me, but I want to hear God's voice. He only spoke to me in the dream I had.
     The world is scrambling for power right now. God will show us who has the power - men don't stand a chance. I wish God would talk to me again (with his voice), but I will take Him talking to me through Scripture. If He did, I am not sure if I would to tell you or not. Tired of rambling - tell God you love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.