Jerusalem

'Behold, I will gather them out of all countries where I have driven them in My anger, in My fury, and in great wrath; I will bring them back to this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely.
They shall be My people, and I will be their God;
Jeremiah 32:37,38

The temple was rebuilt and destroyed again in 70 A.D. Then the Dome of the Rock was built and the Al-Aqsa Mosque, not sure which one covers the Temple Mount - I think it is the Dome of the Rock, but I have never been to Jerusalem.
Israel became a State in 1948, and they kicked everyone's rear-end in the Six-Day War to reclaim Jerusalem, only to give half of it back due to politics. Now the USA has taken the UN politics out of the equation, and will eventually declare Jerusalem Israel's capital, and make it happen. Trump has done nothing new; he still signed the 6-month waiver.
Trump did say that the US Embassy would be moved to Jerusalem. That is all he did, he verbalized it. But what a reaction it caused.
This is where I kinda get confused with the Living Word, the Bible. The Jews will once again come to Israel and Jerusalem. The nations will take Israel and the LORD will fight for Jerusalem.
Trump recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital completes the prophecy of the last Blood Moon. Nobody I have told really cares; nobody really seems to care about God; well, like I think they should. Man's world has such a grip on us; if it is legal in man's world then it is ok - what's about God's world? Tell Him that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.