Hosea 4:11

"Harlotry, wine, and new wine
      enslave the heart."
                    Hosea 4:11

      Not much to say here - ok quite a bit to say. If you are filled with the Holy Spirit then you don't need anything. We take way too many drugs (legal and illegal) and drink too much.
      I feel great and don't take anything, not even aspirin. If I really felt that I needed something then I would take something, but I don't want to take anything. God tests us, and if you are not passing it is ok, just ask for His help.
     The world will make you drink and do drugs, if you choose to let it. This is hard for me, because I don't want to judge. There are times that I didn't want to deal with the world sober.
I have always said that drunks and druggies are some of the best people that I have known - they just need to pick up a Bible.  
     They usually care about the world and are very sensitive. People may think that they are selfish, but they are just the opposite; well, most of them anyway - I can't speak for all.
I understand that the world is unfair and not right. The closer we get to the return of Jesus, the worse the world is gonna get. We get closer each passing day. Can it be stopped? No!!! It is prophecy, just like Jesus' death.
     No telling what will happen when the truth comes out, if the real truth comes out. We'll see what happens. The Bible tells us to watch out for deception. Enough for now - tell God you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.