Continuation ...

And when He had come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, "Who is this?"
So the multitudes said, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee."
Matthew 21:10,11

This is a continuation of "The Colt," six entries ago from Mark 11:2. I wrote about debating whether I should post Mark 11:2 or not, actually didn't until a couple entries later. It is a great feeling when this happens; after yesterday, I thought God would have trouble equaling that - this entry is pretty close, but I am not smiling like I did yesterday.
In Matthew there was a donkey and a colt, and in Mark there was just a colt. I guess God wanted to point that out for some reason. Jesus rode on an animal into Jerusalem. I think it is interesting that they called Jesus a prophet and not the Son of God. What am I thinking, the Son of God couldn't have come from Galilee - that's what the Jews thought, and how wrong they were.
Thinking ... still thinking ... how brave was Jesus? He faced the prophecy bravely ... well, He did ask God to let the cup pass over Him. He did the will of His Father. After all the miracles he performed, and people seeing these miracles, some still did not believe (some didn't want to believe, they viewed Jesus as a threat.) But Jesus didn't get discouraged and still loved everyone and healed the faithful. Tell God you love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.