Pharaoh Didn't Listen

'Or else, if you refuse to let My people go, behold, tomorrow I will bring locusts into your territory.
                              Exodus 10:4

     I am reading 1 Chronicles, and it doesn't get any easier the third time; ok, maybe a little.  But something told me, or I told myself (I don't really know), to read Revelation again.  I don't want to lie and say it's was the Holy Spirit - it was the Holy Spirit.  I thought I may have told myself, but I didn't.  Anyway there are also locust in Revelation -

     Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth.  And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 
     They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 
                         Revelation 9:4,5

     I will tell you, now again I think because this was a couple years ago, that the Holy Spirit said that God's seal was the cross.  I know about the 144,000 and what it says in Revelation 14:1.  I don't think it is the same; and besides, I don't think we can put a cross on our foreheads. 
     I know that I have written about this before, but like many entries, I probably deleted it - I am gonna reread all 600 entries when I finish this one book.  Let's finish with the locusts -

     In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.
     The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle.  On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.
     They had hair like women's hair, and their teeth were like lions' teeth. 
     And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle.
     They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails.  Their power was to hurt men five months.
     And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.
                      Revelation 9:6-11

     I don't want those locusts chasing after me.  Pharaoh didn't listen and many people in today's world don't listen or don't care.  God loves us but there will be consequences.  The four horsemen will wipe out a fourth of the earth, and the the three plagues of the four angels will kill a third of mankind - is this after a quarter of the population has been killed?  If so, that equals a lot of dead. 
     It is what it is.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.