Acts 22:30

The next day, because he wanted to know for certain why he was accused by the Jews, he released him from his bonds, and commanded the chief priests and all their council to appear, and brought Paul down and set him before them.
                   Acts 22:30

     Are these the exact same Jews that had Jesus crucified - I know that they are related at least.  Paul was protected because he was a Roman.  His flesh body was protected.
     I think God wants us to know about the senseless games that people play with our lives.  All souls are God's, so it is pretty silly.  Does anyone really miss our flesh bodies when we die?  The Spirit gives us life anyway. 
     Paul went from persecuting and killing Christians to loving them.  Then he gets persecuted himself.  Back then, who would not say that Paul was crazy? 
     All Christians are crazy, and I may be a borderline lunatic.  We believe in a God that we cannot see.  His Son was born of the flesh to a virgin.  His Son died and rose again three days later. 
      I have been touched by the hand of God in a dream.  Scripture is speaking to me.  Strange, very strange things have happened to me.  And I want more of it.  I know that God is alive!  So we'd all better tell Him that we love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. Please read your Bible.