Free Will?

If I hear another person spout out about free will ... I will pray for them :-)  Why do I get emotional?  I don't get angry or anything, it (the situation) gets weird, strange listening to someone's ignorance as they smile as if they have enlightened me somehow.  I have heard this a few times.
     I wonder who is indoctrinating them with this rubbish.  Free will is the vanity of man.   God lets us make choices; yeah, right, so we are in control, the all-powerful human ;-) 
     God, who knows everything (I mean everything), that we are gonna do on this planet and lets us make our own decisions ;-) ;-)  People need to get this through their skulls - GOD is in control. 
     And I will not debate ignorance; whom does that serve?  My flesh-body-man vanity, of course.  I am still human, and we want to be right, although through Jesus and God we can become right in a righteous sense.  It is easy - I believe what it is written in the Bible. 
      God has plans for you.  I didn't want to start writing these books of verses, did I CHOOSE to do this?  No.  Something inside me, which is the Holy Spirit, told me to do this. Then people will try to turn this around - but you made the choice to start writing.  Wrong again.  I do these out of obedience to God - there is no choice. 
      Don't you just love people that tell you how you think, feel and act; don't you; well, don't you?  That is exactly what so-called free will is and does. There is a point, I hope anyway, in every Christian's life that we do God's will.  I almost wrote choose, but it is not a choice.
      I just figured it out, writing helps so much.  Wow, this goes back to Jeroboam, and ... lol, I was looking for the verse and realized that there is no verse - this is from my reading out of 1 Kings. Jeroboam was the king of Israel, and Rehoboam, Solomon's son and David's grandson, was the king of Judah. Israel was split by God, but that is a different story.
Jeroboam made high places of worship to keep the people from going to Jerusalem. He knew eventually that the people would go back to Rehoboam. So Jeroboam kept the people away, just like the church and this free-will business.
If you are a free-will person then you are a misguided sinner, which we all are anyway, but this sinner comes with guilt - a heavy amount. This sin can go away only one way; I hope you guessed it - the church. I don't go to church mainly because of the indoctrination of this sick thinking. Many churches have become businesses. Get 'em there any way we can, and keep them there, of course.
What if you do God's will? You do your absolute best to walk in His ways. You ask forgiveness for sins, I usually thank Jesus for dying for my sins. God is now in control of your life, and He tells you what to do. Now you can start building your faith -

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6

I am not saying that all churches are bad, just that you need to study God's Word on your own. Money and church do not mix, you can't love God and mammon. And churches have changed, as have people, and unfortunately they are not the pillars of the community.
Well, everywhere I seem to look there is a new church going up, not exactly everywhere :-) With so many churches comes competition, this is where the church has faulted - let's make church entertaining. This irritates me a little, so I will stop. Tell God that you love Him.

This is a faithful saying:

For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
2 Timothy 2:11-13