Jesus Heals On The Sabbath

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God. 
                  John 5:18

      I am finally understanding about the Jews and Jesus.  Let me try to share what I am talking about in this twisted relationship.  I have to see both perspectives.
     First of all, the Jews didn't view Jesus as the Messiah.  When I thought about this I thought, oh, ok, and wow.  If they didn't believe that Jesus was the Son of God, then who must He be in their eyes - God Almighty Himself. 
     Jesus was doing some miraculous things, healing people.  For this, the Jews wanted to kill him, everywhere He went.  Jesus knew it, and knew about the prophecy, and knew what He had to do.
     Bare with me on the Jews, it is how I view it through their eyes.  Jesus was from Galilee (born in Bethlehem), and no prophet had come out of Galilee, much less the Son of God.  He was born of the Spirit, think about it. 
      Think about Mary saying that no man had slept with her, but she conceived a Son from God Himself.  What were the Jews and the Jewish women thinking?  How would you react if some female you knew today said she conceived a Son of God without having intercourse with a man?
      I am not defending the Jews or trying to put any doubt in anyone's head.  It all comes down to one word that I myself am always trying to strengthen mine - that word is faith.  We've gotta have faith, faith, faith.  I had to throw in, a little George Michael.  Tell God that you love Him.

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

     Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.  Please read your Bible.