Romans chapter 12 - awesome

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
   And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
                Romans 12:1,2

     I heard this on a radio sermon.  There is so much great information in Romans chapter 12 that I kinda forgot about this passage; God reminded me though. 
     The first verse is difficult but can be done, it requires an extreme amount of faith.  You must be willing to die for God - bye, bye flesh-bodied life.  I, personally, would rather be up with the Father. 
     Do not be conformed to this world, which is in the second verse, really hits home.  You have to transform your mind - the evil carnal mind.  The world, as God says, grows more evil each and every passing day.  The closer you get to God the more evil you will see. 
     It is tough.  I once wrote that I  needed to be on a deserted island to achieve peace.  Peace, as I have learned, comes from God.  Sometimes it is easier when you get away from the temptations of the world.  God will help wherever you are. 
     I get tired of the filthy language and abhorable behavior - tv is the worst.  This is not of God, and is acceptable in society, why?  Satan is at work.  Do not conform!  Tell God you love Him!

The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.

Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.